“Couples weekend away”
Review of Captain Wohlt Inn

Captain Wohlt Inn
Ranked #1 of 50 Hermann B&B and Inns
Reviewed February 19, 2013

The location, service, and breakfast were perfect for a weekend away with friends. Brant and staff go out of their way to make sure the guests are comfortable and have what is needed for a relaxing, fun weekend. The breakfast Mary fixes is amazing! This was our second visit in 6 months. We highly recommend!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed February 19, 2013

My husband and I stayed here the weekend after Valentines Day and it was fantastic. We came for the Chocolate Wine Walk, and let's just say Captain Wohlt Inn stayed with that theme!
When we arrived in our room we had chocolate covered strawberries, cookies and a beautiful bouquet of roses waiting for us. We stayed in the English Suite which was clean and beautiful.
Breakfast was to die for, we left full and satisfied that's for sure! Our hosts were extremely friendly as well, very welcoming.
We've stayed at other B&Bs in Hermann, but this one is one we will for sure go back to over and over again :)

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Valerie0477
Reviewed January 10, 2013

I enjoyed my New Years Eve here and it was wonderful. I stayed in the Irish room and was completely impressed by the quality of the accommodations. I am a frequent traveler and will definitely stay here again. The breakfast was delicious and really rounded out my B and B experience.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed January 5, 2013

My wife and I went to this B&B in Hermann for a romantic new years holiday. We stayed in the Sammons Suite. The place was awesome! Our room was very big, complete with hot tub and full kitchen (sans dishes). We had a wonderful time. Our hosts couldn't have been nicer, even making ice cream sandwiches for New Years Eve (Even if we fell asleep before we got to them)! Breakfast was all made from scratch, including fresh juice, and local meat products. I would gladly stay here again.

Room Tip: The Sammons Suite was awesome!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 11, 2012

My husband and I stayed here and it was a wonderful experience. The room, hospitality, location, and breakfast was exceptional. From the moment we got to the Inn we were given information on the town and were given ideas based on events going on that weekend. I would recommend staying here to anyone anytime. If we should stay in Hermann again, I will look no further than this bed and breakfast.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 28, 2012

The Captain's Neighbor was perfect for our first stay in a B&B. Lucky for us, we went with 3 other couples, so the entire house was occupied by friends. The rooms were cozy, beds were comfortable, towels were incredibly soft, breakfast was delicious! Kent, Brant, and Mary went above and beyond my expectations, helping make this a wonderful weekend. We would definitely return!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 27, 2012

We traveled to Hermann on a whim one Friday afternoon. I found the Captain Wohtl Inn on-line and called to see if there were any vacancies. There was a vacancy and we booked it. We were very happy with the room and the breakfast the next morning. We also loved the big outside fire pit that was blazing when we arrived on a chilly Autumn evening! We had a nice clean room and great service from the proprietor. Brant helped to make our stay memorable, and we will definitely be back to the Captain Wohlt Inn. I have stayed at three other Bed and Breakfasts in Hermann in the past and have not been too impressed with any of them before. Captain Wohtl Inn will be our pick for future Hermann excursions.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Shelley020Hale
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hermann
Cedar Creek
Harbor Haus Inn & Suites
Iron Horse Inn
Iron Horse Inn
#14 of 50 in Hermann

Been to Captain Wohlt Inn? Share your experiences!