“Fun times for little money”
Review of Hermann Wine Trail

Hermann Wine Trail
Ranked #1 of 2 Tours in Hermann
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Winding through some of the prettiest scenery in Missouri, the Hermann Wine Trail meanders for some 20 miles along the Missouri River between Hermann and New Haven. Nestled along the trail are seven charming family-owned wineries. The Hermann Wine Trail hosts five annual wine and food events throughout the year; Chocolate Wine Trail in February, Wild Bacon Wine Trail in May, Berries & BarBQ Wine Trail in July, Holiday Fare Wine Trail in November and Say Cheese Wine Trail in December.
Reviewed April 17, 2013

There is such a warm small town vibe to the Hermann Wine Trail. People can be seen dancing, laughing and singing almost anywhere you go. I have been four times and have enjoyed myself each visit. Sure the wine isn't the greatest if your a wine snob... but the experience is well worth it. I'm generally a red wine drinker, but in Hermann the whites are the only way to go. I love Hermann! I hope you will spend some time there and enjoy it too.

Patty H, Manager at Hermann Wine Trail, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

We are so glad you enjoyed your visit on the Hermann Wine Trail! Please visit us again. Berries & BBQ Wine Trail is coming up July 27 & 28! Cheers!

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"mo"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed March 16, 2013

We were really excited about taking the chocolate and wine tour, as we had talked about it for over two years before getting to go. We had a lot of fun, but I must say I never drank so much bad wine in one day ever. Perhaps my palate is not "refined" but I know what I like and I've drank quite a lot of wine. Their choices for this particular tour were not what I would ever consider appealing for a wide audience, which you would think would be the goal. The food prepared to go with the wine was excellent at all but one place, which ruined probably about 1,000 lbs of fresh blueberries with a NASTY sauce that was made with chocolate, the same nasty wine they served with it and black pepper. The trash can was full of it. They would have been better off to serve plain blueberries with Hershey's syrup. HOWEVER, that being said

2  Thank terrin881

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. We are so sorry that you didn't enjoy your experience during the Chocolate Wine Trail. I have passed your comments on to the member wineries. We hope you visit the Hermann Wine Trail again. Thank you.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Love the Hermann Wine Trail! We've done the Say Cheese Wine Trail which was fabulous, and the Chocolate Wine Trail which was great , too.

Patty H, Manager at Hermann Wine Trail, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2013

We are so happy you had great experiences on the Hermann Wine Trail events! We have the Berries & BBQ wine Trail coming up July 27 & 28. Hope you can join us!
Cheers,
Patty - President, Hermann Wine Trail

Reviewed January 16, 2013

Great sites, with okay wine - - - Good place to hang out, but be prepared to spend $20 / bottle for what you can find in a store for $7.

Thank you for visiting Hermann Wine Country. The wonderful thing about local wineries is the scenery and ambiance that make the trip a special experience. The Hermann wineries do appreciate you spending time with them. We hope you do visit us again.