Open today: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fun weekend

We did the chocolate trail and enjoyed lots of sweets and sweet wines. It was a busy weekend for... read more

Reviewed February 23, 2020
tinahS2561JK
via mobile
PERFECT IN THE FALL!

This was my first time in Hermann in the Fall and it was fantastic. Weather was beautiful, plenty... read more

Reviewed November 12, 2019
Angie U
New Canton, Illinois

All reviews wine trail oak glenn b bs fun weekend cheese pie girls weekend in town trolley saturday samples chocolate sweets
Selected filters
Reviewed March 16, 2013

We were really excited about taking the chocolate and wine tour, as we had talked about it for over two years before getting to go. We had a lot of fun, but I must say I never drank so much bad wine in one day ever. Perhaps my palate is not "refined" but I know what I like and I've drank quite a lot of wine. Their choices for this particular tour were not what I would ever consider appealing for a wide audience, which you would think would be the goal. The food prepared to go with the wine was excellent at all but one place, which ruined probably about 1,000 lbs of fresh blueberries with a NASTY sauce that was made with chocolate, the same nasty wine they served with it and black pepper. The trash can was full of it. They would have been better off to serve plain blueberries with Hershey's syrup. HOWEVER, that being said

Date of experience: February 2013
2  Thank terrin881
Patty H, Manager at Hermann Wine Trail, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. We are so sorry that you didn't enjoy your experience during the Chocolate Wine Trail. I have passed your comments on to the member wineries. We hope you visit the Hermann Wine Trail again. Thank you.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Love the Hermann Wine Trail! We've done the Say Cheese Wine Trail which was fabulous, and the Chocolate Wine Trail which was great , too.

Date of experience: February 2013
Patty H, Manager at Hermann Wine Trail, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2013

We are so happy you had great experiences on the Hermann Wine Trail events! We have the Berries & BBQ wine Trail coming up July 27 & 28. Hope you can join us!
Cheers,
Patty - President, Hermann Wine Trail

Reviewed January 16, 2013

Great sites, with okay wine - - - Good place to hang out, but be prepared to spend $20 / bottle for what you can find in a store for $7.

Thank you for visiting Hermann Wine Country. The wonderful thing about local wineries is the scenery and ambiance that make the trip a special experience. The Hermann wineries do appreciate you spending time with them. We hope you do visit us again.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Winerys are tucked into a beautiful scenic route through the mountains occasionally revealing a breathtaking view of the Missouri River. A wonderful way to spend a day, weekend or week. Make sure you visit during Maefest or Oktoberfest for an exciting, fun time.

Thank you for visiting Hermann Wine Country! We hope you visit us again soon!

Reviewed January 4, 2013

It's in the quaint little town of Hermann on the Missouri river. The view from the mountainous hills is just spectacular. I took more pictures there than anywhere. I have visited there many times.It's a beautiful place to visit.

Date of experience: July 2012

We are very glad you enjoyed the beautiful scenery in Hermann wine Country! Come and visit us again!