“Great Experience at Wine Valley Inn”
Review of Wine Valley Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hermann
Wine Valley Inn
Ranked #38 of 50 Hermann B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Our first stay at Wine Valley Inn in Hermann MO was a great experience. The Wine Valley Inn is conveniently located within walking distance of many interesting shops, wineries, restaurants, and historical buildings. The staff was friendly and and helpful when we arrived, and there were several ways to quickly access our room on the 2nd floor. The room we stayed in was clean, cool (hot summer days) nicely decorated, and provided all the things we needed for a 2 night stay. The breakfast was great, and even the other guests there were very friendly people. We found the Inn to be a great balance of modern, historical, and affordability. There are a variety of room sizes and features available, so check out their website. A variety of other dining establishments and nature attractions are within close driving distance. We plan to stay there again in the future!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Wine Valley Inn

Reviewed June 13, 2013

It was ok. I kind of felt like I was staying at my grandma's house. The breakfast was pretty good. The room was HUGE, almost too big because the TV was so far away and wasn't very big so it wasn't the best viewing experience. In-room internet access was not very good. Everything was a little out of date, but I didn't really have a problem with that. It seemed clean at first glance, but I found an open bag of chips behind the nightstand and got some breadcrumbs stuck to the bottom of my foot on my first night there...eeew. I didn't complain, mostly because I though this was the best Hermann had to offer. I soon discovered there were much nicer places to stay, if you were willing to shell out some serious cash. Would I stay here again? Maybe. It seemed to be a good value, nicer than the crappy cheap places, and not as expensive as the really nice places. If I had enough money, I'd probably stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this delightful B & B in downtown Hermann in the heart of wine country. Our suite was spacious and had a nice bay window, electric fireplace and of course ambiance! The inn is within walking distance of antique stores, a chocolate store and several unique shops. The stonehill winery is maybe 5 minutes away and we visit it every time we come to town. There is a vintage restaurant on the grounds that serves delicious German dishes (not to mention their own wine!). The inn has a quaint little patio between their two buildings where you can people watch and enjoy a bottle of wine. The staff is very friendly and makes sure you have everything you need..plus they serve a delicious breakfast! This is a great place for couples to relax and enjoy the ambiance of a small town.

Room Tip: The suites are very spacious.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 16, 2013

For the money.. much improvements are needed. Cheap quality towels, no TV in the bedroom- only in the "sitting area." SMALL shower, could not be able to shave legs in the shower. Can't complain on the cleanliness. One of the more reasonable priced inns in Herman.

Room Tip: You get what you pay for.. hard to find reasonable price places to stay in Herman on busy weekends.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I recently stayed the weekend at Wine Valley Inn. The staff and breakfast was fantastic!!! If you are planning on visiting Hermann, I highly recommend this bed and breakfast. Will stay there again on my next visit! Rooms were priced great and were very spacious.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Simba301
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Just returned from a trip to Hermann. We were a group of 5 couples. The Wine Valley Inn was very comfortable. Our room was very spacious and clean. It felt like a nice guest room in someone's home rather than a hotel. Our group enjoyed the courtyard and firepit after vistiting the nearby wineries. Lodging in Hermann is not cheap and the inn did seem a bit overpriced, but overall it was a good experience. We would stay at Wine Valley Inn again.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Was okay but nothing fantastic. Think we got what we paid for which was essentially a hotel room with breakfast. Nice location relative to the downtown Hermann area. Easy to walk to shops and the Railway Depot. Not bad yet could have been so much better.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hermann
Cedar Creek
Stone Haus B&B
Stone Haus B&B
#13 of 50 in Hermann
Cobbler Room & Cottage B&B and Massage

Been to Wine Valley Inn? Share your experiences!