“Good experience.”

Ranked #4 of 30 Restaurants in Hermann
Cuisines: American, German
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Today, the renowned Vintage Restaurant is just steps from the main house of the Stone Hill Winery, and provides the perfect meal with the perfect wine. Over the years, the restaurant has catered to thousands of lucky diners, serving contemporary world cuisine, including German specialties, paired with Stone Hill Winery's award-winning wines. That's why it was nominated a "Best German Restaurant in America" by GermanDeli. With its charm and warmth, the Vintage Restaurant provides the perfect setting for post-winery dining, rehearsal dinners, group tours and corporate meetings.
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Service and food was good. They accomadated our large group which was much appreciated. The best part was that they let you bring in Stone Hill wine and didn't charge a corking fee.

There are newer reviews for Vintage Restaurant

Reviewed October 15, 2013

My wife and I are heading west on vacation and when we travel this way we always include a stop in Hermann. We truly enjoy the little town along the Missouri river, and ALWAYS include a stop at the Stone Hill Winery. Our latest visit was our fourth and the atmosphere, service and food was just as excellent as our previous visits. This time I tried their stuffed Pork Loin. Excellent: nicely grilled pork is stuffed with a crème cheese type mixture and is wonderful. My wife tried a schnitchel (sp?) and she loved it. We each savored a glass of Steinberg Red and topped off the meal with a fantastic slice of their Praline Pie. (there went the diet) Our meal and drinks were excellent for $47. A price I rarely match for good food, good service and wine suiting my taste perfectly. I only purchased two cases of their wines so I will have to return in the near future. Bravo!

Reviewed October 12, 2013

We had dinner there and enjoyed the restaurant as well as the food. It was excellent German food if you like German food, you would enjoy it. I had their meatball small plate and a salad. My spouse had their German sampler. Mine was very good as was his although he did not like the sauce on one of the meat servings. It was a regular German meal though; it was not the restaurant but the individual taste. The service was excellent. We were pleased

Reviewed October 11, 2013

We stopped here because I like the opportunity to have a German meal now and then. Interesting to see how they remodeled the horse barn into a restaurant. The booths were former stalls. We were also allowed to look at the empty banquet hall and the pictures on the wall. I had the Weiner Schnitzel, red cabbage and German potato salad, which were prepared a bit differently than that which we have had in Minnesota. We had the choice of two different sauces on our food. We had done the wine tasting, and a glass of wine would have enhanced the meal, but I decided to abstain to save money. We had the place almost to ourselves.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

My husband and I visited Hermann for the weekend. We went to several wineries. Stonehill was the only one with a restaurant. It was a nicely renovated barn, the Big booths are the old stalls. The food and service was GREAT!!!! The view from the top of Stonehill is also amazing, definitely recommend visiting here.