“Had the crab legs meal and enjoyed it.”
Review of Simon's on The Waterfront - CLOSED

Cuisines: German, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 13, 2013

The crab legs meal was really good. Good salad, baked potato, etc. Neat old building! Very conveniently located to depot and trolleys. The service was very good and the server had a very helpful attitude. I would recommend sharing the crab leg dinner, it was quite a bit of food.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Beetles memorabilia on the walls. Regular live music. Friendly people. I've always enjoyed myself at this place. If your looking for a place that's a little rough around the edges this ones for you.

Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

Food quality depends on what u order. Catfish special was frozen. Chicken dishes were favorable with our group. Spiced boiled shrimp was over cooked. Service was very slow and dinner salads came before appetizers. Don't think the wait staff should be acting as hostess and cashiers. We were not greeted at the door and actually left before going back in. Dining room is not on the waterfront and there was a fight in the bar by 7pm.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

My boyfriend and I went into the bar area where an old scraggly biker and his extremely fat bald son in law followed us out after some rude comments were made from both sides, a group of men attacked my boyfriend and the fat bald guy punched me in the face for trying to split it up, if you're not a local bring pepper spray,

Reviewed March 13, 2013

Our family wanted to eat in downtown Hermann. Not many options on this off season Monday. Waitress was nice...but first day on the job. Food did not taste fresh. Baked potato was cooked many hours (or days) prior. Chicken was tough...frozen? Lettuce was not fresh. Spent over $100 for a family of 5....wished we stayed home.