“Yummy!”

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Yummy!”
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

Everything we tried in here was fabulous! Small store with very friendly workers. I have never seen a place use the quantity if Caramel in any item like they do! Lots if caramel in everything ! Great job !!!

Visited July 2013

Springfield, Missouri
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Awesome Chocolates”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Everything we have had here is excellent and we got a mix match of two boxes. The chocolate covered coffee beans clusters was a little too much coffee beans but boy did that wake you up! Place is highly recommended.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank RDFTS
Columbia, Missouri
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“A must-see, must-smell, must-buy spot”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

After seeing Ricky's Chocolate Box profiled in the book, Savor Missouri River Hill County, a girlfriend and I headed to Hermann, Mo., from Columbia.
This shop was definitely worth the 1 1/2 hour drive.
From the moment we stepped into the store and smelled that amazing scent of high-quality chocolate to when we departed with only ONE chocolate, it was a great stop on our trip. Why only ONE chocolate? It was a warm day and we didn't want our purchases to melt on the trip home. Yes, high quality chocolate melts quickly and the high 80-degree day forbid us from taking chocolate home ... without a cooler!
Next time, we promised ourselves, and there will be a next time, we will bring a cooler if the day is warm.
The chocolate I had was fantastic, smooth and creamy, melt in your mouth heaven.
Even prior to our purchase, I knew it would be great chocolate. The woman behind the counter knew all about the items in the showcase and even offered us a sample, which, of course, I took. Who wouldn't?
Ricky's also offers to ship items and I'm definitely going to put this shop on my Christmas list for buying online for friends and family members.
One more reason why only one chocolate, I must confess, we'd already stopped and indulged in lunch at The Wurst Haus, which is within walking distance.
The only don't I can offer here is don't wait until you are there to realize you need to take a cooler so you can bring home some of this amazing chocolate.
So don't wait, go to Hermann and try this chocolate. And if it is warm, don't forget the cooler!

Visited May 2013