“Delightful start to our day”
Review of EspressoLaine

EspressoLaine
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Hermann
Reviewed August 17, 2014

After arriving in Hermann, we decided to stop for some beverages and decide how to spend the day. After we ordered, the barista came over to our table and was extremely helpful with our decision of where to visit. Her welcoming demeanor and helpful suggestions were a great start to our trip to Hermann. The drinks were terrific too. We will definitely be back to EspressoLane.

Reviewed August 10, 2014

I stopped by on a Sunday morning when I was riding through Hermann. I would definitely recommend this place if you're in the area or to pit stop if you're riding. Great, comfortable atmosphere, good coffee and great people! Must try!

A TripAdvisor Member
Yukon, Oklahoma
Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

Awesome espresso/coffee. Great service with a small-town atmosphere it cannot get any more cozy when it is right now. I tell everyone I know to come here if they get the chance

Reviewed January 2, 2014

This is the best little coffee shop in town! I love to order the coffee of the day, and don't forget the sweets, I can't get coffee without them. I enjoy meeting girlfriends at the shop, there is plenty of places to sit and chat and you just might get a visit from Lanine (the owner). Great way to start your day!

Reviewed December 15, 2013

After being at the wineries all day, we stopped in for a coffee to take a break. Both the Salted Caramel Latte and coffee were fresh and delicious. The shop is super close to Hermanhoff and a great pick me up before dinner after a day out. We returned the next morning for lattes and scones and were not disappointed. The service was friendly, and the woman working was super helpful in answering all of our a Hermann questions. This will definitely be a must on our places to visit when we visit Hermann.

1  Thank BreSalz

Been to EspressoLaine? Share your experiences!