“"Great Homemade Pasta"”

Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 22, 2013

My wife & I ate here on a Sat. night during Octoberfest. The service was very good, & the homemade pasta was economical, & better than Olive Garden. If you are a pasta lover, you need to stop in here when you are in the Hermann area.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Such great service and great food. The Lobster Bisque is wonderful. So was everythig we had. Went there both nights we were there. Love it.. :-)

Reviewed October 18, 2013

We were celebrating our anniversary in Hermann and found this restaurant best suited for our celebratory meal. The wait staff was very attentive and knowledgable. For an appetizer we ordered the fried zucchini which was amazing. It had a lemon sauce drizzled on top that took it from great to "this is awesome." My husband had the beef medallions and I chose the Pasta con broccoli and added chicken.

His meal was great and I loved my pasta dish. I guess they make their pasta in house and it was cooked perfectly. I highly recommend for a great meal and prices were where we expected for the ambiance and quality of food.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

This restaurant was unremarkable, expensive for the quality, and had unfortunate decor.

Service was unimpressive, the food was unduly expensive, and unremarkable.

1  Thank Nadia R
Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

Cannot say enough positive things about this place! Great service and excellent food! Pasta is homemade and fresh. There are several gluten free options on the menu as well. We have been here several times and return each year when we visit Hermannn on our anniversary trip. The experience is always excellent. A little pricey bit well worth it. By far this is the best place to get a meal in Hermann- yes, even better than The Vintage or The Cottage.