TripAdvisor
Hermann
Post
Inbox
Search

“Love this little brewery”
Review of Tin Mill Brewery

Tin Mill Brewery
Ranked #6 of 34 Restaurants in Hermann
Cuisines: German
Reviewed November 8, 2019

Love the atmosphere and character of this local brewery. Great local brews, good food, outdoor area and good options for the non beer drinker(s) in your group!

Date of visit: October 2019
Write a reviewReviews (428)

Reviewed November 5, 2019

A friend and I checked this brewery out while our wives shopped. They had a great selection of beer on tap and attentive bar staff. You can also purchase cans of a few of there beers. I would come back again for a beer.

Reviewed November 4, 2019

We had lunch on Saturday with out of town guests. Some of my favorite meals had been at the Tin Mill in the past but now one of my least favorite meals was also there. The meal was served in a disjointed manner and the food was disappointing. For the restaurant to consider it's self vegan friendly is inaccurate. I used to love their bean burger and sweet potato fries but that has been removed as a choice. I was embarrassed for my guests to have had lunch there and they paid which makes it even worse.

Reviewed November 3, 2019 via mobile

Three couples recently visited the Tin Mill for lunch. Though the food was OK, the service was terrible! Half the food arrived 20 minutes after the first half (including two bowls of the same soup arriving twenty minutes apart), coffee ordered was never delivered, requested condiments never delivered, a salad arrived after everyone was finished eating, etc. We were not sure whether the kitchen or server or both were completely disorganized. We were patient, but no real apology or explanation was given. We have had previous good experiences there, so we assume this was an unusual situation. However, this was likely our last visit especially since there are other nice restaurants in Hermann.

1  Thank Eldon H
Reviewed October 24, 2019

Great bartender on October 22...patient...helpful...firendly...humerous. Beer was good. Food was good.

Date of visit: October 2019

Been to Tin Mill Brewery? Share your experiences!