TripAdvisor

Tin Mill Brewery
Ranked #6 of 34 Restaurants in Hermann
Cuisines: German
Reviewed October 6, 2019 via mobile

Visited for lunch on 10/5. We got to sit outside and the weather was absolutely gorgeous. Our server was friendly and approached our table within a few minutes of being seated.

I ordered a blackberry lemonade which was great. I had the shrimp which I wouldn’t order again-not a lot of flavor. My partner had a lighter beer which was okay but too filtered to his liking. However, his chicken sandwich and fries were great and gone by the end of the meal.

Good choice for lunch.

Date of visit: October 2019
Write a reviewReviews (425)

Reviewed September 24, 2019 via mobile

The setting is very neat. The restaurant was literally built from a mill and parts of it still stands. The food is average and the prices are ok. They have a good variety of beer on tap.

Reviewed September 22, 2019

We were visiting Hermann. We love how the town was formed and all of the history. I knew that there were several wineries there in the area. We saw the Tin Mill and realized it was a German brewery. We love our beer. Loved the inside of the place. It had a real ambience to the it. They have several beers to chose from and a nice menu for eats. On the outside, they have a huge back yard with plenty of seating. They had a few bag toss games. They could add a few extra games for more variety and people. I would love to come back when we have more time to enjoy!!

1  Thank Debi G
Reviewed September 19, 2019

We had lunch at the Tin Mill on a Saturday in September. The place was busy, but not packed. Open tables existed when we walked in around 1:15pm. We were nearly immediately seated and then waited to meet our server. After about 10 minutes one came by. After placing our food order we waited over 45 minutes for it all to be served. When it arrived it was hot & tasty. They explained that they were busy. Good luck to all during Octoberfest!

Reviewed September 13, 2019 via mobile

Food was great. Service and bar staff was really good. Finally a restaurant that gets it. I would come here again. The scotch ale at the brewery was incredible too.

Date of visit: September 2019

Been to Tin Mill Brewery? Share your experiences!