TripAdvisor

Tin Mill Brewery
Ranked #6 of 34 Restaurants in Hermann
Cuisines: German
Reviewed September 13, 2019 via mobile

Food was great. Service and bar staff was really good. Finally a restaurant that gets it. I would come here again. The scotch ale at the brewery was incredible too.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (424)

Reviewed September 12, 2019

We stopped in for a beer and a snack. We ended up getting the mushroom strips and the pretzel with beer cheese. They both were delicious! The beer cheese was different than most, it had a little kick to it and was super flavorful. The mushroom strips were the best I've ever had. They tasted super fresh, like they were breaded right there and not frozen. I'd go back for the food.

1  Thank Misty F
Reviewed September 10, 2019 via mobile

Food was great and huge proportions! Greatbstaff and service. Close to the wineries.will definitely go back

Reviewed August 27, 2019

Lovely resturant, excellent food too. My husband loved his salmon. Too bad they do not have windows to view the river while eating

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 11, 2019 via mobile

Absolutely fantastic and reasonable priced beer. Honestly some of the best I’ve ever tasted. We had a flight and a root beer for my teen. We also ordered a pretzel. Everything was fantastic and the beer halls offered free entertainment with games while we enjoyed our beverages. Definitely a must for the beer lovers.

Date of visit: August 2019

Been to Tin Mill Brewery? Share your experiences!