TripAdvisor
Hermann
Post
Inbox
Search

“Go for the food not the ambiance!”
Review of Tin Mill Brewery

Tin Mill Brewery
Ranked #6 of 34 Restaurants in Hermann
Cuisines: German
Reviewed June 25, 2019

Pulled pork sandwich was delicious...firm and flavorful blackberry bourbon sauce. Nicely smoked. Pretty much a picnic style eatery...did not try the beer.

Date of visit: June 2019
Write a reviewReviews (424)

Reviewed June 21, 2019

Very friendly. OK beer. The food was marginal. Fried pickles excellent but the pork rinds were pretty marginal and the fried ravioli tasteless. I would go for beer but skip the food.

Reviewed June 13, 2019

Great food nice patio to eat outside with great view of the brewery across the street. Food was amazing and fairly priced our waitress was very sweet and attentive also. Would definitely recommend

Reviewed May 25, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I were in Hermann today. Did Doxie Slush (awesome) Wurst Haus (awesome) and Adam Puchta Winery (awesome).

Wanted to eat dinner at Tin Mill; but...with at least 5 tables open outside and at least 5 tables open inside...we were told it would be 45 minutes before we could get a table because people called in sick.

So, we went to 4th street Pizza. Got right in (they were busy) and had a good pizza.

Might have been a bad night for Tin Mill...but it only takes one bad night to lose someone’s business.

We come to Hermann regularly; as we are only 45 minutes away. Tin Mill...sorry...you lost your chance. I’ll eat convenience store sandwiches before I set foot in your place.

I have no idea if the food is awesome; average or terrible...but I’m not waiting 45 minutes to find out when there are multiple tables open

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 25, 2019

Went at 6:15 to enjoy Tin Mill and there was 6 outside tables empty and 6 indoor tables empty and still they told us 45 minutte wait .. so we left and enjoyed 4 th street pizza. Save your time and energy and go somewhere else

Date of visit: May 2019

Been to Tin Mill Brewery? Share your experiences!