Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Very unique

We loved our tasting at Endless Summer! First off the tasting was free which was a pleasant... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
SongBird1278
via mobile
Charmed!!!

My 22 year old daughter and I stopped here on our way through Herrman following a visit to another... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Slady22

All reviews fruit wines pineapple the owner retired chef free tasting my husband loved bigger wineries dry red wine hermann area wine making enjoyed our visit off the beaten path first stop bottle of wine jalapenos pecan grapes
Selected filters
Reviewed April 22, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I visited Hermann several years ago. This winery was our favorite in that area!
I was driving back to the KC area from the St Louis area and just had to make a stop. I love the different fruit wines and of course the owners were again so welcoming and knowledgeable. I picked up some of our favorites and some new bottles. It’s a nice quick drive from I 70 if you also happen to be passing by!!!

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed November 8, 2018

Not overly enthused with this winery. Most of the wines were fruity or spicy. Interesting, but not our thing.

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed October 28, 2018

Have seen these labels in the store and found the winery by chance. The owners were friendly and gave us a personal tour. Enjoyed a variety of wines with fruits, nuts, and ones to use for cooking. Will enjoy sharing with others. Would be willing to visit again and sit outside on the front patio enjoying a nice class of wine.

Reviewed October 28, 2018 via mobile

The owner Gary was the one who waited on us it was a Thursday afternoon. Gary was very knowledgeable and loves his work and you could tell from his enthusiasm when talking about his wines which are all fruit based and not grape based. We ended up picking up a couple of different bottles even though we aren’t big on fruit wines. Gary’s wines were not overly sweet which we like. Gary used to be a chef and he can tell you what to pair his wines with.

Gary was also helpful in telling us the Missouri wine trail and different wineries in Hermann.

Be sure to check this place out.

Reviewed October 21, 2018 via mobile

The family that owns this winery are so nice and friendly. It is small but the fruit wines are surprisingly good and the drizzles are delicious!