Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Very unique

We loved our tasting at Endless Summer! First off the tasting was free which was a pleasant... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
SongBird1278
via mobile
Charmed!!!

My 22 year old daughter and I stopped here on our way through Herrman following a visit to another... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Slady22

All reviews fruit wines pineapple the owner retired chef free tasting my husband loved bigger wineries dry red wine hermann area wine making enjoyed our visit off the beaten path first stop bottle of wine jalapenos pecan grapes
Selected filters
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

This was our last stop before heading home from our getaway. We stopped there 6 yrs ago after they first opened and they've only gotten better. We absolutely love their apple wine. They sell a mulling spice that goes with it. You put apple wine and mulling spice in a crock pot and heat it up, and it's way better than apple cider! Perfect at Thanksgiving and Christmas. We also grabbed a bottle of their new Cranberry Tangerine wine, it's really good along with a blueberry wine. Great friendly people too.

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank forrea1
Reviewed August 4, 2018

We stopped in here on our way out of town and had a most pleasant experience with the owners! They showed us around and gave us great samples. They are very personable and friendly. The wine tasting areas are very clean and down to earth. I highly recommend stopping here either on your way into Herrman or on the way out--don't miss it!

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed July 18, 2018

My mom and I spend the day driving from Independence, MO to east Missouri to visit 7 wineries and this was our first stop. We didn't see the sign and the gps didn't help us so we went a little bit out of our way. Luckily, I had cell reception and called and was directed back to the winery. The man who was there was incredibly nice and this is the kind of winery that I would love to spend more time visiting but since we had not eaten lunch we just got our MVP ticket and went on. He pointed out to us that we were under no obligation to purchase anything and I must say he was one of the nicest people I have met.

1  Thank Dianna P
Reviewed July 15, 2018

My husband and I visited Hermann this weekend and our visits (yes plural ..ha ha) to Endless Summer were a big highlight of our weekend! Endless Summer was the first winery we visited and we were intrigued by their wine selection. We are normally dry red wine drinkers, but eager to taste these unique wines. We were pleasantly surprised that these were not overly sweet...and several were even more along the lines of "dry". We thoroughly enjoyed our visit with the winemaker, as he shared the history of the winery, and the story behind each wine. He even gave us a tour of his facility! We could see he is passionate about his wines!

We ended up purchasing several bottles. The following day we returned because we had a couple negative experiences at two of the bigger wineries in the area. We yearned for the friendly, non-rushed, welcoming environment at Endless Summer. So we went back, and got another bottle to enjoy on the patio. The winemaker came out and spent time with us and another family who were out there too.

Both visits were wonderful and we absolutely cannot wait to return!!! Everyone needs to visit this winery!!

1  Thank Jennifer B
Reviewed July 3, 2018

We had a great visit sampling some very unique fruit wines and blends. This retired chef creates some awesome wines with amazing variety. Definitely worth a stop.

1  Thank Shibumi365