Hermann Motel
Cedar Creek(New Haven)(Great Value!)
$138
HIExpress.com
$65
$60
$50
All reviewsnice staywould stay againweekendcerealhill
Reviewed September 17, 2010

The wife and I gotten bitten multiple times by bedbugs during our one night here. They came back with us through our luggage, so now we have to fumigate our home. Never ever stay here.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
4  Thank agent24a
Reviewed July 18, 2010

on my trip to hermann with my friends in jun,we experienced really good service like any other franchies hotels,and staff is well trained and helpful.cleanliness is the best part,we will definately visit the motel again.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 3, 2010

We stayed here and found it to be a charming family Motel. The front desk staff was very knowledgeable & Informative. The motel is older but clean, quiet, and very well kept. It looks like entire interior is remodeled completely. New carpet, wall, bathroom, and beds. We will definitely when we are in area and recommend to my friends and family.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed May 20, 2010

On my recent trip to Herman Missouri I booked my lodging at the Herman Hotel. I have been visiting Herman for over 10 years and have stayed in this hotel in the past. To my surprise I was thoroughly disappointed and disgusted on how the facility has gone down to below sub- standards. Below is a list of problems that I had with my rooms. Our room numbers were 125 and 126. We were scheduled to stay from 5-14 to 5-16. Since arriving late in the evening and no other options available for that evening on short notice I slept on the floor of the motel, as it seemed the cleanest. The stairs leading up to the second floor was rusted and frame work bent on the steps looking like they were going to fall apart. Main door to the room was dirty and molded,Upon closing the door you could see light through all sides with no weather-stripping, the Motel phone had dark red hand marking all over it, TV was a blue picture because the tube was going out and there was Excessive dust on top of the TV, the bed closest to the window was slept in- sheets were dirty and mashed in like someone was laying there before I showed up, Drapes were torn off the hooks, the Floor Lamp was bent and shade was broken, Light fixture above hand sink was moldy and dusty, bath tub was nothing but soap scum and rust, rust come out of the shower upon turning it on for over 60 seconds, shower Curtain was moldy and the toilet was dirty and had hairs on. The room was completely disgusting. To top it all off when I checked the receipt of the hotel they over charged me by $150 and would not refund after my complaints. NEVER AGAIN!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
3  Thank JBond247
Reviewed May 1, 2010

My husband and I travelled to Hermann for his 70th. birthday. We are from Pennsylvanis, and were meeting our son and daughter-in-law who are from Kansas. My husband and I reserved a room for ourselves for 3 nights, and reserved a room for our son and daughter-in-law for 2 nights. What a mistake !!!!!! The only good thing about this flop house is the cemetery next to it, and you can visit the cemetery from anywhere you stay. To say this motel is dirty is giving it a good rating. This was the dirtiest motel we ever stayed at, and through the years we have stayed at many. Later we learned if we left and went to another motel our credit card company would deal with them. Over the bathtub was a bare light fixture. I said I want that fixture covered or I want another room. He went into the room next door and took that cover off that room's light and put it on our fixture. The breakfast consists of frozen rolls and muffins, and the motel people pull the breaker on the microwave so you can't defrost them. Later we found milk and orange juice in a small frige that was probably there since 2009. The locals call this place the Hermann Hilton. OMG if you are going to Hermann and don't mind bugs, dirt and frozen breakfast this is the place to stay. Needless to say we ate breakfast at Lydees a great place to eat. We also sent a review to the Hermann Chamber of Commerce.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple