“Amazing Burgers” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #24 of 29 Restaurants in Hermann
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television
Description: Local tavern,good bar food, fun and cheap.
Hermann, Missouri
“Amazing Burgers”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

This is a small, locally owned bar in town. While I wouldn't recommend it for a nightly hangout, I can't say enough about their burgers. Perhaps it's because they don't clean the grill daily but who cares? Order a burger and fries and a cold one and your in for a lunchtime treat.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Rdrinabr

“Disgusting don't waste your time!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

This is absolutely the dirtiest bar in Hermann. Dust everywhere cobwebs in the windows. The floor looks like its been there since the building was built. Ladies restroom the PITS!!! Go across the street to BP gas station. All in all just stay away. I live 15 min. away trust me I know!!

• Visited June 2013
Boulder
“Unexpected location for a good breakfast”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

This was one of the "restaurants" recommended to me for breakfast. It was a very plain bar, not the kind of place you would expect breakfast. When I showed up the next morning at 6:15 AM, there were already a few locals there for breakfast. There was a grand total of 1 person working, so I thought it would be awhile before I got served. Wrong...I was served rather quickly, and my breakfast was a typical combo plate (eggs, hashbrowns, toast, bacon) for $4.25. Can't beat that. There was a reason why there were locals there.

Visited June 2013
Missouri
“If anything else is open, find it”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

We pulled in because it was late and not much else was open. It took forever for anyone to wait on us because there seems to be a usual crowd who were all in a corner by the bar laughing and talking. When the waitress finally came over, she acting like we were interrupting her. We ordered a couple of burgers which were nothing special, McDonalds are about the same. Then we couldn't find anyone to pay so we could get out of there, again they were all bunched up at the bar in a corner.
Every where else we went in Hermann, we were met the friendliest of people, but if you want to keep that impression, don't bother with this place.

• Visited May 2013
Cary, North Carolina
“Local Tavern”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

The food was cheap and edible, but we had to tolerate heavy cigarette smoke, and they didn't even have good draft beer.

Visited May 2013