“Good brats”
Review of Hermann Wurst Haus

Hermann Wurst Haus
Ranked #1 of 31 Restaurants in Hermann
Cuisines: German
Description: Our deli/restaurant is open 7 days a week with indoor and outdoor seating. Our menu showcases award-winning bratwurst, hickory-smoked pulled pork, deli meat sandwiches, housemade side dishes and much more. The menu changes often to offer you the freshest items possible. Wurst Breakfast served only on weekends 8-11 am, March through December.
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Nice to sample before buying. We had our lunch there and came back the next morning to purchase several packages for our cooler to take home with us. They have a really good variety of brats and other meats to select from.

Doug K, Front Office Manager at Hermann Wurst Haus, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2013

I am happy that you enjoyed your visit to the Wurst Haus. We enjoy the wide variety of customers from all over the world and we are happy when they enjoy our wide variety of bratwurst!

Reviewed July 14, 2013

My pal and I stumbled upon this eatery on Main Street in Hermann, and man, oh man, we're glad we did. Home and national brews, sample each bratwurst before ordering, and then get a large bratwurst in a pretzel roll, potato salad and cole slaw as the daily special for under seven bucks! (if not on special, it's about ten bucks). Add a bottle of beer for three bucks, and you have a lovely lunch, all served in a clean place like a large deli. It has giant windows that allow a diner to watch the passersby. There is plenty of cheese and smoked meats to buy and take home, but no pressure at all. No waitress, no tips required. Just order at the counter, and this deli-style eatery will bring the food to your table.

I loved the WurstHaus Signature Brat, with a tinge of garlic and onion (but not so much you can taste it, as I hate both on most things...lol. The free taste testing from a hot griddle helps you choose).

This is a gem in Hermann, and if I ever travel there again, I will eat here not once, but at least twice.

Thanks for visiting the Wurst Haus. We are so glad you enjoyed it.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

My husband and I LOVED their food! We decided to share the German platter, two brats with two sides. We also ordered two fountain sodas. The total was $17! At first the price didnt phase me, I knew I was going to get a delicious dinner. They brought it out and I was immediately disappointed. Half the plate was saurkraut and the other half was practiacally empty. My husband and I got one decent bite of each side, we chose coleslaw and pasta salad. The Wurst Haus brat was very good. We thought about ordering another brat each but it was $7 for a brat with bun. So we went down the street and got another appetizer and ice cream. I would go there to buy brats and bacon but I will never have dinner there again.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

We walked in for lunch and were immediately invited over to taste different brats. It was great since we were able to decide what to order. The bratwurst is very good. The sides are good and the German potato salad has his homemade bacon in it. I wish they sold Styrofoam coolers there so we could have packed a bunch to take home.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Have tasting of 5 brats. Enjoyed so much we had brats for lunch. then returned for sandwiches for train. and the german potatoe salad is out of this world.

Been to Hermann Wurst Haus? Share your experiences!