“Great breakfast spot”
Review of Jillsie's - CLOSED

Jillsie's
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We serve handmade, homemade, healthy food, coffees and coffee drinks of all kinds. Breakfast all day, pastries, pies, and homemade ice cream.
Carman, Canada
“Great breakfast spot”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Very good breakfast with healthy alternatives on the menu. Served by the owner who was very friendly. Remembered what we had the day before and what we drank the day before. Friendly and charming staff.

Visited February 2014

Columbia MO
“Great local cafe”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

Had breakfast at Jillsie's. The service and food was excellent and Kaldi's Coffee was definitely a treat. Would also be a nice place to have a glass of wine in the evenings. Conveniently located in downtown Hermann.

Visited November 2013
Kansas City, Missouri
“Good food! Grumpy service!”
Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

Our waiter was not friendly. He did everything we needed but he was unpleasant. However, the lady, possibly owner, was very nice when she had to help us. The food was good for breakfast.

Visited October 2013
Springfield, Missouri
“Horrible service”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I tried twice to get service at Jillsie's. Once to order a coffee to go where the hostess looked and me and then walked away w/o saying a word. The second time I went and asked if I could order breakfast to go and was told "Not on Sundays". When I asked if she could suggest another establishment where I could I got another "No." Basically, I felt they were overwhelmed and just wanted me to leave and essentially refused me service. I will go back to Hermann, but will NEVER step foot in Jillsie's.

Visited October 2013
Illinois
“Great food!”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

We enjoyed a wonderful breakfast at Jillsies. We had a variety of egg dishes which were well prepared and delicious. They also serve espresso and the lattes were really good.

Visited August 2013