“The best place in HERMANN!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hermann
CAdy Carriage House B&B
Ranked #18 of 50 Hermann B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 14, 2014

My wife and I spend the night in this amazing B&B! The host was amazing and very accommodating, she gave us a tour of the place before we moved our bags in and showed us how everything works. The cottage was extremely beautiful and we can't wait to spend a few more nights there! Her breakfast was the best around! Get the English eggs and her home-made dessert when we arrived was great!

Room Tip: she only has one room and its very romantic and beautiful
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed May 14, 2014

Having spent most of my professional life in the airline business, travel is something I am accustomed to and I have spent nights in all sorts of accommodations. There is a lot that goes into excellence, but most has to do with attention to detail, and I am not sure I have ever enjoyed a stay at any place where it was accomplished to a higher degree. From the initial familiarization tour, to the level of amenities, and finally to one of the best breakfasts I have ever enjoyed (which was pretty much a matter of our choice, not just choices from a menu) it so exceeded our expectations. I have to say that as a personal preference that our comfort level was greatly increased by the simple fact that this is the only cottage on the property. We were looking for a getaway and you can't get any more private than that. It was really one of the best travel experiences of my life, and I have had a few. I cannot recommend it more highly.

Room Tip: That's pretty simple as there is only one.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 16, 2014

My husband and I just stayed at The Carriage House for 2 nights and had an amazing experience. Chris, the owner, makes sure that everything is perfect and it really shows. The place is warm, welcoming and spotlessly clean. The breakfast and dessert was exceptional. I could go on and on about how lucky we are to have found this place. We will definitely be back very soon!!!

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Cady Carriage is SOOO cozy and comfortable!!! The room is very spacious, has sitting areas, a large bed area, large bathroom with soaking jet tub... beautifully decorated... Hospitality beyond measure... Chris made us homemade dessert treats nightly and the best breakfast ever!!! LOVED every attention to detail in this hidden hide-a-way!!!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 17, 2013

We stayed at the Cady Carriage house for my birthday and it was simply amazing. When we entered the cottage relaxing music filled the room. Chris gave us a tour and was extremely respectful of our time and our privacy. A chocolate cheesecake was left for us in the room and the next morning she made us the most AMAZING breakfast we've ever eaten. Cherry and cream cheese crepes to start followed by biscuits and gravy, poached eggs and bacon. The hospitality will never be forgotten. What a great experience.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed August 26, 2013

My wife and I stayed with Chris for our "minimoon." She was extremely flexible on the check in and had everything ready when we arrived. The amazing breakfasts were ready promptly when she said they would be, and all three meals we had with her were outstanding! This has to be one of the best deals in Hermann. You get great breakfasts, desserts in the room, and unobtrusive yet attentive service for a great price. Again, you should stay here.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 17, 2013

We stayed at the Carriage House B&B and we are STILL taking about how happy we were with our experience. Chris really makes you feel at home. She gave us a tour of the quaint romantic cottage, which makes you feel like you've stepped back in time, and then asked us what we'd like for breakfast the next day (I will get back the breakfast...).

When we came back to our room in the evening, there were soft lights on and the place looked gorgeous. Chris had put two pieces of chocolate cheesecake in the fridge for us to enjoy as a before bed dessert. It was fabulous. The second night she provided a peanut butter tort with pecans and it was one of the best desserts I've ever tasted.

Ok, now back to breakfast. When she asked us what we wanted for breakfast, we were shocked that we would get to choose! She gave us a suggestion (which we selected) of a tender pork with pan sauce, sausage, bacon, farm fresh eggs (OMG, so good!!), fruit and toast. Everything was cooked to absolute perfection--even the coffee was outstanding! The next morning we selected her cream cheese stuffed french toast, more of her delicious farm fresh eggs and another spread of more delicious goodies. We were in heaven!

We don't EVER want to stay anywhere else when we go to Hermann, as this is by far the best. We have tried to stay two more times and she has been booked (the early bird gets the worm).

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple