“Our favorite winery in Hermann”

Hermannhof Vineyards
Ranked #3 of 22 things to do in Hermann
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Each winery in Hermann has something to offer to make it worth visiting. But the Hermannhoff winery is the one my wife and I overall enjoy the most. It has a nice location in Hermann with picturesque buildings. The wine is very good, and the pourers (Billy and Charlene) clearly enjoy their job and are very enjoyable to talk with. There is small wine cellar that you can tour through. It's just a nice place to be, and I highly recommend a visit!

Reviewed March 28, 2013

We visit a lot of wineries and are always glad when the pourer loves his/her job. At Hermannhoff, Billy truly loves what he does and kept our interest in the wine and it's history as we went through the tasting. Charlene was also helpful to us as we decided how to ship all of our winery souvenirs. Hermannhof has a great selection of reds/whites, dry and sweet. Also check out the self-guided cellar tour.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

This is my second time to Herman with my husband. Mike and I just loved the relaxed atmosphere at Hermannhof. Billy was source of knowledge of wines and life. He made the wine tasting inviting as if we were friends, not customers. I would advise anyone to go here and try the many wines. They have something for everyone. Sweets to dry and everything in between.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

Great time wine tasting with Billy!!! He is very knowledgeable and personable. He does a great job describing the wine we are tasting. We come back every year when go to Hermann.
– From your best dressed Wisconsin friends.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

We decided to drop in for a wine tasting, not expecting a truly unique experience brought to us by Billy! He walked us through the different types of wines in a very animated and gripping way that made you want to learn more. His affinity for wine came through in his explanations of the different varieties we tasted. We will be back for more!!!