“So glad we were referred there!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Cottage - CLOSED

The Cottage
Cuisines: German, American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Hello. We are a gorgeous 5 acre facility located just 1/2 mile outside the German wine community of Hermann, MO. We specialize in people, offering both an event venue for your celebration needs, and treehouses for your bed and breakfast lodging. We're a one of a kind experience that you just keep coming back to. Perfect for wedding rehearsal dinners, we offer a variety of food and prices for any budget. We're easy to work with and here to make sure that everything is perfect for your big day.
Ljubljana, Slovenia
“So glad we were referred there!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2014

The crowd at Stone Hill was overwhelming, with a one-hour wait for our group of 8, so they referred us to The Cottage. Man, are we glad they did.

The Cottage is a little off the beaten path, and not a place stricken by the tour bus crowd. We were seated immediately outside, with umbrellas to shade us. Only a few other diners, so we could carry on a conversation without having to shout. Waitress was fast, efficient and allowed us to order some items off the dinner menu, though we were clearly visiting before dinner hours.

Of the 8 in our party, everyone was happy with their food. The entire group repeatedly mentioned how lucky we were to have been sent there, as it was exactly the kind of place we needed. I would happily return on my next trip to Hermann

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Pocestnik

Indiana
“Charming room, good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2014

I enjoyed dining at The Cottage, my husband somewhat less so. I ordered the grilled salmon with two sides, which was excellent and a larger portion of fish than I could finish. By contrast, my husband had the pot roast with mashed potatoes; his meal seemed skimpy to both of us. The restaurant interior is very charming and the location is picturesque, just down the road from downtown Hermann. Worth the short drive!

Visited June 2014
2 Thank indy39
“Very Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

Tonight was Liver & Onion night, very good! Close to mommas. The atmosphere is good, service good, will be back again:) I would definitely tell others about this place!

Warrensburg, Missouri
“Anniversary Dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2014

This was recommended by 2 people upon our arrival to Hermann so we decided to check it out. The atmosphere was nice and quaint as well as the service. My husband was very happy with his meal.

Visited June 2014
Quincy, Illinois
“Excellent Meal and Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2014

My wife and I stopped by during our trip to Hermann. Located a few miles out of town, the Cottage was nestled in some amazing woods. Having dinner outside and just listening to nature was a great experience! The meal and service was top notch as well. The server even brought out a dessert since we were on our honeymoon, an excellent touch!

Thank you for the great evening!

Visited May 2014