Yes, this restaurant is off the beaten path, but the atmosphere was lovely and the menu had a nice variety.
- it was a cool day and the fireplace was a nice touch, but the restaurant was uncomfortably cold
- service wasn't quick, but may be not expected with this type of restaurant
- the Caraway Soup was excellent!
- Fried apples as a side dish - would have expected that they would have been served hot
- the Tuna Melt wasn't served hot
But the tasty Bread Pudding made up for everything! Served warm (not hot, but warm).
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.