Open today: 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Very nice place to relax with a beverage

We visited Hermann recently and found the Black Shire Distillery to be attractive and appealing... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
jamesmueller56
Fenton, Missouri
via mobile
Cool gifts love the blackberry lemonade!

Kay was awesome! We stopped in for samples and she was so friendly and knowledgable. The black... read more

Reviewed November 1, 2020
mermaid272
Hermann, Missouri
via mobile

All reviews take home whiskey spirits lemonade kay blackberry bartender patio samples tasting
Selected filters
Reviewed October 20, 2019

Stopped here late in the day on the Friday during Oktoberfest. They weren’t busy so we had a great experience—nice discussion with bar tender, who gave us great recommendations on drinks and what else to do. Their blackberry whiskey was great—and I don’t like whiskey. Beautiful views and relaxing place to sip a cocktail on their patio.

Date of experience: October 2019
2  Thank Mmr636
Reviewed August 5, 2019

Excellent service and great whiskey. The patio is one of the best ones in the area. Great view of the river and close enough to pick up the live band at the winery next door.

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank Daniel W
Reviewed July 4, 2019 via mobile

We stopped by for a tasting. I’m not a fan of the whiskey, but I did enjoy the blackberry whiskey. It would be perfect with lemonade. My husband really enjoyed this place as he is a big whiskey fan! Very nice area and atmosphere. I’d recommend for those who like whiskey!

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed June 4, 2019

What an adorable place to spend an hour or two. They distill their own spirits and I must say I sampled (and bought) what I believe to be the best vodka I've ever tasted. Kay, our hostess was fantastic. She was so customer-focused and sweet. We ended up having a great conversation about horses (she knows her stuff!). I told her that was the most relaxing couple of hours I'd had in years. Excellent!

Date of experience: June 2019
1  Thank Laura W
Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

We went there for a tasting and enjoyed the chance to try different spirits. The fact that you cannot -yet- buy any except onsite was inspiring to buy a couple of their unique BlackBerry whisky that will go great in lemonade. Yum!

Date of experience: April 2019