TripAdvisor

Good whiskey

Reviewed July 4, 2019
SongBird1278
via mobile

All reviews live band tasting room spirits lemonade blackberry bartender patio sample
Selected filters
Reviewed August 5, 2019

Excellent service and great whiskey. The patio is one of the best ones in the area. Great view of the river and close enough to pick up the live band at the winery next door.

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank Daniel W
Reviewed July 4, 2019 via mobile

We stopped by for a tasting. I’m not a fan of the whiskey, but I did enjoy the blackberry whiskey. It would be perfect with lemonade. My husband really enjoyed this place as he is a big whiskey fan! Very nice area and atmosphere. I’d recommend for those who like whiskey!

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed June 4, 2019

What an adorable place to spend an hour or two. They distill their own spirits and I must say I sampled (and bought) what I believe to be the best vodka I've ever tasted. Kay, our hostess was fantastic. She was so customer-focused and sweet. We ended up having a great conversation about horses (she knows her stuff!). I told her that was the most relaxing couple of hours I'd had in years. Excellent!

Date of experience: June 2019
1  Thank Laura W
Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

We went there for a tasting and enjoyed the chance to try different spirits. The fact that you cannot -yet- buy any except onsite was inspiring to buy a couple of their unique BlackBerry whisky that will go great in lemonade. Yum!

Date of experience: April 2019
1  Thank 22lynnel
Reviewed April 8, 2019

The spirits are a bit young and harsh, but the cocktails are excellent, the atmosphere is fantastic and the bartenders are a joy! Really enjoyed this visit.
Also, really love their charity. All the profit goes to maintenance of the declining breed of the black shire. Very cool.

Date of experience: April 2019