“Very Good for Lunch”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed July 10, 2013

My husband and I just stopped by because of the open sign and it was very good. We had the special tuna sandwich and loved every bite of it. The place was clean and friendly.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Small and simple restaurant in Hermann. We popped in for lunch and we were in and out in probably 30 minutes. Fast service. I got the pulled pork sandwich and it was DELICIOUS. Tender, flavorful, and a little spicy. VERY well-priced and good sized portions.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

We have been there several times. It has always been delicious. I ordered the pork chop. Incredible! It coulve fed everyone at the table, it was huge. I'm always nervous about pork chops because they can be so dry but not this one. Everyone else at the table got a combo plate. We all sat in silence as we inhaled our dinners. Love that you can tour the wineries all day and bring your favorite bottle into the restaurant to enjoy with your dinner.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

This restaurant is nothing fancy but it is nice to stop for a salad or sandwich and watch and talk to the locals. Owner is very friendly. My husband really liked the brisket. I am not a fan of smoked food but had the chicken salad and that was very good. Nice clean place with fast service.

1  Thank Anita44881
Reviewed April 14, 2013

We ate at Montague's yesterday for lunch and it was soooo good! We had the brisket plates. Most bbq places you go to focus on slathering everything with a thick bbq sauce and the focus seems to be on the sauce. Here, you could tell that the focus was on the meat. It was so tender and melted in your mouth! The sauce came on the side and complimented it perfectly. Their side dishes are also top notch. Great place to eat! Great prices too.