“very good” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Bartlesville, Oklahoma
“very good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

We met some friends there for a late lunch who live in the area. Found the food to be very fresh, service was quick and efficient and the waiter was attentive. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is the chips were just a touch over-cooked, almost a dark brown. However for the price of the lunch, and the good service, I would not hesitate to return for another meal there. There were four of us and we all had something different, with everyone very satisfied with the food they had chosen.

Visited June 2013

Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Not a good experience”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

While visiting family in St. Louis, we decided to take an Amtrak train out to Hermann. Hermann is a beautiful, historic town and well worth visiting.

We stopped here for dinner before catching our train back. We were seated immediately, drinks were served quickly, and our food was brought out quickly. So ended the good service. Maybe our waiter went on his break. Who knows? He did not return to see how the food was or to refill the drinks. When we were done, we sought him out so we could pay our bill.

The food was okay. I have certainly tasted better but it was better than a frozen dinner from the grocery store. Unfortunately, later that night, my stomach started to bother me. After some time in the bathroom, the problem passed. I am convinced I got food poisoning from this restaurant. Unlike many visitors to Hermann, I did not do any drinking at the wineries and my problem came on too late to be attributed to lunch.

Would I return here again? No. Even without the food poisoning, I would not have returned because the food was not noteworthy. There are better options in town, so go to those instead.

• Visited May 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
“no saving graces!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

Could not believe the food was so bad in a tourist area. Guacamole was straight from a can or jar; pico de gallo was mushy; salsa was just fair but the chips were good. Buriritos had sauce heavily seasoned with oregano!!!! Never had that in a Mexican restaurant before. Service was also bad. Could not believe how high our lunch bill was, so i guess they added a nice gratuity to ours too! Will never go back.

Visited April 2013
St louis
“El Ranchito Mexican”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013

They have really good variety of Mexican food.
I like stopping by on Sundays on my way
back to St Louis for their Mexican Brunch

Visited March 2013
Chillicothe, Missouri
“Freshly prepared and good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

I agree with the others about gratuity and not getting a paper bill. However we were aware of this thanks to previous posters on trip advisor. Food was very flavorful and menu was extensive. 27oz margarita special for five bucks.

• 5 of 5 bubbles