Crossland St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd.
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Hazelwood
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Excellent”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

I was hesitant to stay due to the negative reviews. Either people expected a 5 star hotel or something but I had the most pleasant experience there.

Don't expect a full service because it's not that kind of hotel. It has the basics covered, suitable for prolonged stays.

Only complaints:
1. Not too many AVAILABLE power outlets. Not a problem for a short night stay but not the best for a person with a laptop, cellphone, and tablet.
2. Slow internet connection. For a fee you can upgrade to a faster connection but if you don't streaming and downloading takes a long time.
3. Not too many channels. A TV is included but the channel selection is restricted. About 21 channels of which 6 were ESPN. Good for the sports junkie but not for someone looking for news or series.

A suggestion for the hotel: have a coin machine in the laundry room. If the machines accept quarters it's a good idea to bypass the counter and ask for change (and sometimes find they don't have enough).

Aside from that the manager was VERY friendly and so was the employee who checked me in.

Simply put: the previous ratings don't do the hotel justice. It's definitely a rosier picture than the one depicted in them. I definitely recommend it 100%.

• Stayed June 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd., responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you gave us a chance and enjoyed your stay. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I left one Extended Stay America to come to another and must say they're just about the same. The manager was nice to come and see if I had settled in and assured me if anything was needed she would try and oblige. The room was clean, a little outdated with old carpeting. Need more counter space. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. They always greet guests with a hello and a smile. Sometimes that's it takes to start someone day. Not enough family orientated TV channels and who needs 5 yes 5 sports channels...But all in all its a very nice, clean and pleasant atmosphere for the money.

The staff is a reflection of the manager and its seems to be working...

Room Tip: I think all the rooms are good rooms as long as they are clean....So you can't go wrong
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Africa M
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd., responded to this review, June 19, 2013
Africa - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that you had an excellent experience while staying with us. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Staff was great room was horrible the shower head was covered in rust and calcium deposits the tub had permanent stains the curtains were filthy and there was signs of water damage on the ceiling possible electrical problems because when I turned the heat on I smelled burning and it set the smoke detector off and the dishes were not clean freezer was disgusting all types of stains.

• Stayed June 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd., responded to this review, June 12, 2013
I received of your review, and wanted to take a moment to respond. I sincerely apologize that the cleanliness of the room was not up to standards. In response to your feedback, I am doing all I can to ensure this does not happen again. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. If you have any additional feedback, we would like to hear it. Please contact me, at slo@extendedstay.com, so we can speak directly. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
st peters
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I was there 5 weeks. My last nite my room was robbed. They took my laptop, 4150 cash, all ID, all Credit cards, passport and more. It was obviously an inside job. A police report was filed with Hazelwood police. This place is section 8 housing and protective ordered housing. Stay away.
I was given a no smoking room that smelled like a wet ashtray.

Room Tip: There are none
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank orion r
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd., responded to this review, June 14, 2013
The content of your review is of great concern to us. It is certainly not what we stand for or support in any way at our hotel. We continue to train our staff and to work to ensure illegal behavior is not allowed at our hotels. Please accept our most sincere apologies for this situation. We would be more than happy to address any further concerns you have. To do so, you can contact the hotel directly at slo@extendedstay.com.

Travelers are raving about these Hazelwood hotels

Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Extended Stay America provides you with a full-sized refrigerator, electric stove, coffee pot, toaster, microwave, dishes, pots, utensils & full-sized ironing board & iron. All you have to do is bring your food & clothing. Having a kitchen in the room allows you to save money by bringing your own food to cook & then you don't have to run out & splurge on fast food; unless you just want to treat yourself.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd., responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Melody - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed all of the amenities that our hotel has to offer. As well, that you had a great overall stay.

University City, Missouri, United States
Reviewed April 10, 2013

After living at the hotel for a year or more, I have come believe that this is my second home away from home. The staff is strives to give excellent guest service and will go to great lengths to accommodate any guests. The accommodations that I have seen done for physically and mentally impaired guests were outstanding. The hotel manager, Delicia is a gem and the last of the great hoteliers.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank John H
Region39, Manager at Crossland St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd., responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Thank you so very much for your raving review of Extended Stay America St. Louis - Airport. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels family, we strive to make it a home away from home. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know that we will remain your #1 choice for lodging during your travels.

Lake Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed April 5, 2013

the room was nice and clean..the staff was nice and friendly..we had coffee,blueberry muffin a variety of cereal,apple cinnomon.oatmeal,there was soda machine,washer and dryer was also available.we were able to park right at our room,.refrigrator,cooking stove,coffee maker,,nice clean bed,nice tv..telephone was aviable for use..heating was nice,also if you need air condition it too was aviable for use.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Region39, Manager at Crossland St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd., responded to this review, April 9, 2013

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hazelwood
Quality Inn Florissant
Crowne Plaza St Louis Airport
Super 8 St. Louis Airport
Super 8 St. Louis Airport
#8 of 12 in Berkeley

Been to Crossland St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Crossland St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd.

Property: Crossland St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd.
Address: 6065 N Lindbergh Blvd, Hazelwood, MO 63042-2828 (Formerly Extended Stay America)
Location: United States > Missouri > Hazelwood
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Hazelwood
Hotel Class:2 star — Crossland St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd. 2*
Welcome to Crossland Studios - St. Louis Airport - N. Lindberg Blvd. We are located just outside of the entrance to Lambert-St. Louis International Airport and down the road from Interstate 270. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring kitchens or kitchenettes and plenty of work space. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Crossland St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Hazelwood