“Hotel is good for the price but horrible morning wake up call.”

Days Inn St. Louis North
Ranked #8 of 10 Hotels in Hazelwood
Camdenton, Missouri
“Hotel is good for the price but horrible morning wake up call.”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Room was clean and comfortable. But we had a horrible experience with one of the staff. I put up the no disturb sign to get some much needed sleep but much to my dismay we had an employee pounding on our door waking us up. When we didn't get to the door fast enough the phone started ringing. I was horrified when the employee started yelling at me. Telling me that we were not to be in that room. She said the person who had that room had already checked out. After completely offending me and outraging me she decides it might be a good idea to ask for my name. After she realized she was wrong I thought she might give me till noon to check out to make up for the sleep she disturbed or some thing but no she doesn't even apologize.
I don't normal complain but that was an unacceptable way to be treated. Basically calling me a thief!!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Tamrha F

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Saint Louis
Reviewed March 30, 2014

When I arrived I was told there could be a second billing for the room it is something corporate does. I was told where the room was and what there would be access to and for how long. I was told that if there was a problem she would not it and after that she did not care. If the room isn't perfect o-well house keeping is gone. We had to plug in the lamps. The shower leaked like crazy with water every where. We kept the close in the suitcases because of the dirt in the drawers. The floors were not cleaned. There was a fight in the court yard in the middle of the night and the front desk said this will pass. We took the children out to breakfast nothing at the hotel was fresh.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Travelers are raving about these Hazelwood hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hazelwood
Quality Inn Florissant
Days Inn ST. Louis Lindbergh Boulevard
Quality Inn Airport St. Louis
Hilton St. Louis Airport
Marriott St. Louis Airport

Been to Days Inn St. Louis North? Share your experiences!