La Quinta Inn St. Louis Hazelwood- Airport North
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Hazelwood
Reviewed July 14, 2014

I have stayed in several LaQuinta in past and they were very nice. That is the only reason I decided to pick a La Quinta for this trip. The one in Hazelwood Missouri was not clean. Carpet dirty Shower curtain had mold on it. Over all cleanliness was very poor. I would not have stayed but I arrived to late to cancel reservation without being charged for it. So I did stay. I will never book a reservation with La Quinta again site unseen. Was very disappointed with this La Quinta.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Sharon K T

A La Quinta traveler
West Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed July 11, 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed July 11, 2014

Second stay at this hotel & will return. Location to highway adds convenience to my stay. A walkable distance to fast-food resturants and Starbucks a big plus. My stays have been short, nevertheless my expectations in service were met.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 9, 2014

I recently stayed at the the La Quinta Inn on my way home from a family vacation. The room was huge and clean, the bed was comfortable, and there was no trace of smoke. Access was convenient from I-170 / I-270, and there was a Starbucks a few blocks down the street. The hotel was a good value, and I'm glad I chose it. I recommend it.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 6, 2014

We did have a pleasant stay at this. The room is very clean and up to standards for LQ. My only issue I had with the hotel is the lack of breakfast in the morning. We went downstairs around 8:45AM and everything was cleaned out for all three mornings. I wouldn't pay more then $60 a night (tax included) to stay a night here.

Room Tip: Get a room away from the elevator or were there is a lot of traffic due to people walking.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 2, 2014

We stayed five nights this past month and didn't have any problems. This staff was awesome! The hotel is older but the condition is great. Bed is comfortable and the water pressure was amazing! Its really close the highway and there is a 24 hours Jack-in-the-box, almost in the same parking lot. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 29, 2014

We are traveling to Texas and stopped here for a rest. Check in was easy and we are traveling with two cats and pets are never an issue with La Quinta, however, the hotel looks a bit run down and it has a peculiar smell to it. The room is big enough and the bed is great but the TV remote did not work (front desk rectified that immediately) and the furnishings are dated. Right before bed my wife was greeted by a small bug on the bed which was fun but after everything calmed down we got to bed and slept pretty well. The next morning my wife got up to take a shower and discovered we had no towels! Called the front desk and they brought towels right up, they are the smallest bath towels I have ever seen but they did the job.

The staff here is really great, but the hotel really needs to be remodeled and housekeeping needs to step up their game so that is why I gave them a poor rating.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Gelsaesser
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hazelwood
Quality Inn Florissant
Quality Inn Florissant
#1 of 3 in Florissant
Hilton St. Louis Airport
Holiday Inn Express and Suites St. Louis NW-Hazelwood
Pear Tree Inn St. Louis Airport
Airport Plaza Inn & Conference Center
Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport

Been to La Quinta Inn St. Louis Hazelwood- Airport North? Share your experiences!