“Dirty, sticky, smelly.”

Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Hazelwood
Oklahoma
“Dirty, sticky, smelly.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013

I really hate leaving negative reviews, but I need to point out that this La Quinta is in dire need of either a serious reno or a deep, thorough cleaning. We had hair on our toilet seat, sticky counters, and frankly, the whole hotel had a slight odor. There was dirt around the edges of the carpet and our tv didn't work. If we had not just finished a long drive and were planning on a longer stay rather than heading out early in the morning we would have raised complaints and switched rooms. As it is, we were exhausted and so just swiped things with lysol wipes and made sure to use our own pillows. I wouldn't stay here again though.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
5 Thank faeriegirlie

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
New Bern, North Carolina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

One night stay on western vacation. My room was worn but clean. Additionally my bathroom was clean. That said this property is worn and needs updated. The price was reasonable and yes they were full but the lobby area, the elevator and hallway carpets were worn and kinda unkept.. I have stayed in many La Quintas and this one is not up to standard. That said I did get a good nights sleep and had a small breakfast for the road. The staff were friendly. Oh yes and according to the desk manager they had only one luggage cart for the whole hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
San Diego, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

First room we were offered smelled of cig smoke, the next room wasn't much better. After 20 mins it was apparent that it was the carpets that stunk!

Room was smaller than expected, shower had mold, and the arms were falling off the desk chair.

Staff was nice, but the free breakfast wasn't that great. They ran out of batter, fresh fruit, and offered limited stale cereal.

I would stay at a different location next time.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank eastboundown
Hannibal
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

I travel to St. Louis twice a month on business, and take my best friend, my pet Jungle ...beautiful Malamute/Wolf mix, with me...we have the same room each time by reques at this La Quinta...great spot by major highway systems, air port and shopping..thanks!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013

The only downside I had involved computer problems. I could not connect to the internet on my computer and tried unsuccessfully to use the guest computer the following morning. I believe it is long overdue routine maintenance. This is not one of the high-end La Quinta's but it is still a good place to sleep on a difficult road trip. It does seem to be a little out of the way, but my GPS got me there with no difficulty and routed fairly easy the following morning. The price was good and I was over budget on a long road trip so saving a little was helpful. The night clerk was pleasant and extremely helpful.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hazelwood
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Louis Westport
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Louis...
#2 of 17 in Maryland Heights
Quality Inn Florissant
Quality Inn Florissant
#1 of 3 in Florissant
Hilton St. Louis Airport
Holiday Inn Express and Suites St. Louis NW-Hazelwood
Quality Inn Airport St. Louis
Marriott St. Louis Airport

Been to La Quinta Inn St. Louis Hazelwood- Airport North? Share your experiences!