“Good value, friendly staff and my dog was welcomed”

Drury Inn & Suites Hayti Caruthersville
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Hayti
Reviewed July 26, 2009

Stopped overnight on my way home from Cincinnati to Ft. Worth Texas. Very clean room and helpful friendly staff. All the staff loved my dog. Great dinner at a diner across the street - Patty Anns. Lots of choices and great prices on meals. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled solo

Reviewed June 12, 2009

This was a stop for us on the way to Chicago -- the rooms were very clean and neat, the hotel was very quiet, and the staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast in the morning is a hot breakfast with a variety of options. Everything went very well. Stopped there for the night on the way back home - again everything was clean, quiet and consistent.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 1, 2009

This is a real nice Drury. I booked online, and saw that it wasn't much more for the suite. So I booked it, and I am glad I did. It was not huge, but very roomy. The room had a real nice bay window that looked out over a farm. It had a full kitchen and table which was nice. I have never been to a bad Drury!!

Some key points:
Indoor pool
Truck and large vehicle parking
Adjacent restaurant

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed August 16, 2008

familty travel trip
read reviews here and selected for same reasons
However, the property is rather dated, and the area is not so great.
nice staff!
But for $70.00, it is hard to beat the
free beer
free popcorn
free breakfast
nice pool

Stayed: August 2008
Reviewed June 26, 2008

Although the front desk was not particularly friendly, I was pleased with my room on the third floor. It was right across from the elevator, but I was never disturbed by it. The room was large, clean and had a kitchen. The decor was rather dark and oppressive...only one small window for a large deep room, but for a motel on the highway, it was above average. The breakfast was especially nice with scambled eggs and bacon, pancakes and other hot food. I would rate the free breakfast among the best I've ever had at this type of hotel. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed May 16, 2008

I can recommend this Drury Inn (in Hayti, MO). I was very pleased with the following:
1) very clean room & quiet (stayed on a Thursday night)
2)Good shower that drains well (I hate a sluggish tub drain)
3)Helpful and courteous staff
4)Better than most comp breakfast (eggs, sausage, biscuits, gravy, fresh pastries, home-made thick Belgin waffels, fruit, french toast, juices, etc.
5)Comp snack at night (popcorn & softdrinks) was a nice touch.
6)Good bed & pillows
7)Easy access just off I-55

I would stay here again and would recommend this place to my friends and family.

• Stayed: May 2008
    • Check in / front desk
1  Thank 212Al
Reviewed July 13, 2006

I"ve stayed here several times on business and each time I enjoy my stay. This is a clean hotel w/ very nice, accomodating staff. It is a great place for a business traveler or for a family. I highly recommend it if your are visiting the Hayti, Caruthersville Area.

• Stayed: June 2006, traveled on business
1  Thank carter-elston
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hayti
Holiday Inn Blytheville
#1 of 6 in Dyersburg
Super 8 Kennett
Super 8 Kennett
#1 of 2 in Kennett

Been to Drury Inn & Suites Hayti Caruthersville? Share your experiences!