“One of the BEST!!!”

Drury Inn & Suites Hayti Caruthersville
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Hayti
Reviewed March 22, 2014

My Husband and I are truck drivers, we stay in many hotels, and we come Through Hayti all the time and we stay at this Drury Inn and Suites,because the staff is GREAT and the rooms are awesome, beds are comfortable! I would recommend this hotel to EVERYONE! the ONLY negative I have is they need to buy a new washer and dryer, the dryer doesn't work at all, so I have to take my clothes to the front desk so the employees can dry my clothes. but other than that, there is nothing wrong with this hotel. You will NOT be disappointed!! this review was done on March 22,2014

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed March 8, 2014

We had such a good experience with Drury Inn on our road trip to New Orleans that we sought this chain out on our way back north. There are few hotels along I-55 in this area of MO so we were happy to find a Drury here. The staff here were very friendly. We got there in time to have some of the free popcorn offered in the lobby. The front desk clerk offered us a shuttle, which is apparently available 24/7 for free, when we inquired about somewhere to get a drink. We declined and wound up staying in, but it was nice to know it was available.
The room was a tad bit dated, but clean and we had a comfortable night's rest. We were near the elevator so it was a little noisy, but nothing we couldn't live with. We didn't partake of the free breakfast because we had specific plans for lunch, but we've had their breakfast before and found it to be good, though nothing special.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 6, 2014

My family & I recently stayed at this Drury after driving 10 hours thru rain, sleet and snow. We checked in a minute before 7 p.m. and thought that we had missed their "kickback" meal and were already planning on eating elsewhere. The staff was amazing!! They were so friendly and kept all of the food out and we even enjoyed a much needed cocktail. Our room was very clean and comfortable. The next morning we enjoyed a very good breakfast as well. I highly recommend staying at this Drury.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 26, 2013

We wanted a stop between Branson and Nashville and this is about half way, we found it on Tripadvisor and were not disappointed. The staff were really welcoming, the room very comfortable and clean. They do a 'kick back' of plentiful hot food together with drinks to welcome you in the evening. The breakfast was very good, hot and again plentiful. The swimming pool was of a realistic size for a swim with a spa for a gentle relax. This really was an oasis in our desert, a restful night on our long journey!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 21, 2013

My husband and I travel from St. Louis to Gulf Shores, Alabama several times a year. We stay at this Drury Inn and have never been disappointed. In the evening they serve light snacks and drinks to their registered guests and a nice breakfast in the morning. The rooms are roomy and clean. And, if you have a pet travelling with you, your pet is welcome too. The staff from the receptionist to the dining room staff are all very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 27, 2013

My family and I stayed there on our way back to Kansas City from Grenada, MS. We checked in at almost 10pm. The lady at the front desk was so friendly and nice. When my husband asked if they did a military discount, since he's an Army Vet, she said yes and then shook his hand and thanked him for his service to the country. She made some more popcorn and drinks for us all, and kept the pool and hot tub open a little bit longer so me and my girls could get a swim in and relax in the hot tub.
The buffet was delicious and filling. A great place to stay off I55.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 14, 2013

this was my first experience with a drury hotel and it was very pleasant. the staff was far superior to most employees i have encountered. every one was pleasant and eager to help in any way they could. this hotel serves a breakfast of eggs, sausage patties, biscuits, gravy, boxed donuts and hot waffles, as well as yogurt and juices. i found the breakfast to be modest in quality, but it was still convenient and welcome. the rooms were large, airy and very clean. the entire hotel sparkled from attentiveness to every detail. i recommend this hotel to all travelers who visit this area.

Room Tip: i had a larger, double queen bed room facing the road on the third floor. i was surprised at how qu...