“average, but nice”

Dallas, TX
“average, but nice”
Reviewed August 16, 2008

familty travel trip
read reviews here and selected for same reasons
However, the property is rather dated, and the area is not so great.
nice staff!
But for $70.00, it is hard to beat the
free beer
free popcorn
free breakfast
nice pool

Stayed August 2008

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed June 26, 2008

Although the front desk was not particularly friendly, I was pleased with my room on the third floor. It was right across from the elevator, but I was never disturbed by it. The room was large, clean and had a kitchen. The decor was rather dark and oppressive...only one small window for a large deep room, but for a motel on the highway, it was above average. The breakfast was especially nice with scambled eggs and bacon, pancakes and other hot food. I would rate the free breakfast among the best I've ever had at this type of hotel. I would definitely stay there again.

• Liked — Breakfast
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Alabama
Reviewed May 16, 2008

I can recommend this Drury Inn (in Hayti, MO). I was very pleased with the following:
1) very clean room & quiet (stayed on a Thursday night)
2)Good shower that drains well (I hate a sluggish tub drain)
3)Helpful and courteous staff
4)Better than most comp breakfast (eggs, sausage, biscuits, gravy, fresh pastries, home-made thick Belgin waffels, fruit, french toast, juices, etc.
5)Comp snack at night (popcorn & softdrinks) was a nice touch.
6)Good bed & pillows
7)Easy access just off I-55

I would stay here again and would recommend this place to my friends and family.

• Liked — cleanness
  • Stayed May 2008
    • Check in / front desk
1 Thank 212Al
Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed July 13, 2006

I"ve stayed here several times on business and each time I enjoy my stay. This is a clean hotel w/ very nice, accomodating staff. It is a great place for a business traveler or for a family. I highly recommend it if your are visiting the Hayti, Caruthersville Area.

• Stayed June 2006, traveled on business
1 Thank carter-elston
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 29, 2005

I stayed at this hotel for 3 days while visiting family and it was very clean, the breakfast was very good and the best part was the staff was some of the friendliest I have ever seen. They went above and beyond their job duty to make sure everyone was happy and had a nice stay. I will stay at this hotel again when returning to Hayti.

• Stayed December 2005
Chicago IL
Reviewed July 17, 2005

We decided to stay at the Drury Inn in Hayti, Mo along the way back to Chicago, IL. We were on the way back from New Orleans and had been in the car for 8 or 9 hrs. The staff person was very friendly, but the hotel was very dirty. We had already checked in and were ready to put our 3 children to sleep. Under the bedspread was a smeared reddish substance and curly hairs. The floor was stained and food stains/remains were smooshed into the floor. I took the blanket back to the desk staff, she looked embarrased. About 5 minutes later she called to tell us our stay was "comped" I can go on and on.. but I wouldn't recommend it. AT ALL even free was not worth the stay.

• Stayed July 2005
2 Thank 3dancr3
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hayti
Hampton Inn Blytheville
Travelodge Marston
Travelodge Marston
#1 of 2 in Marston
Sleep Inn & Suites Dyersburg

Been to Drury Inn & Suites Hayti Caruthersville? Share your experiences!