This is flat out the best motel for the money I've ever stayed at. What a value! With our AARP discount the bill came in under $90.00 and that included dinner and breakfast. Every square inch of this place is spotless. Our room was very comfortable, quite and smelled good. The pool and hot tub were extremely clean and refreshing. My wife and I were both given a ticket good for three free drinks each. What a treat after a long day on the road! While we were enjoying our free dinner and drinks, the manager went around and asked everyone what they thought of the food and the rooms. They really care!
There is a restaurant just across the parking lot called Los Portales. It's a good Mexican restaurant. We stay at this Drury about 2 times a year and usually have a meal there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the Kentucky, Tennessee and Arkansas state lines, Hayti and Caruthersville are friendly, small towns in the Missouri Bootheel. Our convenient location off I-55 has plenty of free parking for cars and trucks of all sizes! Guests relax in our clean and comfortable rooms and enjoy free hot breakfast and 5:30 Kickback(R) evening menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Drury Hotels Company, LLC and Orbitz so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Hayti Caruthersville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites Hayti
- Drury Inn & Suites Hayti Hotel Hayti
- Drury Inn Hayti
- Drury Hayti
- Hayti Drury