We didn't know anything about Drury Inns until we pulled off the highway between St. Louis and Dallas, just looking for a decent night's sleep. What a lucky stop! We were hoping for a clean room and a decent mattress, and really wanted a hot breakfast and free wifi as well. Not only did we get all those things, for a very reasonable price, but we arrived in time for "happy hour" and were able to enjoy what became our dinner -- chicken, nachos, hot dogs, and vegetables - along with three free drinks each, all included in the price.
Talking with GM Amy Adams next morning, over a breakfast that featured real eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, waffles, and French toast, all served by a charming young woman wearing a toque, we learned that this is a family owned chain with a strong commitment to quality and value. They've certainly succeeded here - other amenities included rooms that, while not large, were large enough, a pool, whirlpool, small exercise room, and business center.
We'd recommend this place to anyone, any time. Note: Check in early enough to take advantage of that happy hour!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the Kentucky, Tennessee and Arkansas state lines, Hayti and Caruthersville are friendly, small towns in the Missouri Bootheel. Our convenient location off I-55 has plenty of free parking for cars and trucks of all sizes! Guests relax in our clean and comfortable rooms and enjoy free hot breakfast and 5:30 Kickback(R) evening menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Priceline so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Hayti Caruthersville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Hayti Hotel Hayti
- Drury Inn And Suites Hayti
- Drury Inn Hayti
- Drury Hayti
- Hayti Drury