“A great Drury Inn”

Drury Inn & Suites Hayti Caruthersville
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Hayti
Reviewed January 15, 2012

We stayed at this location on our way to New Orleans. It's a very clean and well appointed hotel. The indoor pool was also excellent, the water was heated and the area was very clean. Drurys offer free soda and popcorn after 3 p.m. all evening. They also offer a hot snack/dinner bar with baked potatoes, hotdogs or chicken strips, chips, chili or soup, salad and a few other items. When you check in you are given a card for up to 3 beers, wine or simple bar drinks too during this time. It is a great bargain. There is a full hot breakfast offered for free in the morning too. The staff was very friendly and helpful. It is a great Drury Inn. We will stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank ChicagoIlLilly

Reviewed October 26, 2011

With my AARP discount, the bill comes to right around 100 bucks, including tax. I was traveling by myself this time, so rather than dining out, I opted for the complemenory afternoon food the hotel provided. WOW! There was a nice salid, fried chicken strips, hotdogs, mac & cheese and other goodies, all of which tasted great! I got plenty full. Also, when I checked in I got a voucher for three complementory drinks, which after a long day on the road were much appreciated. They also have a popcorn maker in the lobby and you can help yourself.

My room was VERY clean. They have coffee makers where the filter basket is disposable, and there is no pot, just a disposable cup. I love this kind of coffee maker because it's the most sanitary and the coffee tastes great!

The pool and hot tub were very clean, plenty of towels available poolside.

Every staff member I talked with were extremely kind!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed July 24, 2011

Although this is an older place, the service could not have been better! We were welcomed right away by Noma at the front desk who was the perfect choice for this position....very friendly and helpful. The Happy Hour was a delight as there was lots of food choices and cold drinks......the temp was around 100 degrees that day! Our room was cool and the bath was sparkling clean and the water hot! We were away from the highway and had very good night's sleep. Morning found the "chef" on duty in the breakfast room which featured hot and cold items and the Manager visited each table and her smiling face and genuine caring way was a great way to start our day. Value was good and we would definitely stay here again as the extras were indeed "free."

Room Tip: Stay in room away from highway/road as trucks use this route.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed April 5, 2011

My husband and I were en route to Indiana from Dallas this past weekend, driving my mother 1/2 back to her home in Indiana. My sis and her husband were meeting us 1/2 way to take her back home and we needed to find a hotel that was conveniently located and reasonable and accessible for my Mother's needs (she is elderly and uses a walker). We stopped to check out the Drury Inn in Hayti - trying to reserve a handicapped room. Unfortunabely, due to the last minute and late check-in, all of the handicapped rooms were already reserved. However; we were able to tour a few rooms and the rooms actually looked like they would work just fine for my mother. After checking in, we took advantage of the 'Happy Hour' down in the dining area. Great food and beverages! We then invited some of our relatives who live near Hayti out to the hotel. The staff informed us that we were more than welcome to hang out in the dining room and order pizza and wings from a nearby Pizza Hut. We really had a nice visit and the hotel staff really made us feel welcomed. We all slept comfortable and even though the hotel was pretty full, the rooms were very quiet. We all enjoyed a wonderful complimentary warm breakfast before we left to get back on the road. We definitely plan to stay again at the Drury Inn in Hayti - and hopefully, next time, we'll have more time on our hands and can take advantage of the pool, hot tub and exercise room. KUDOS to the Hayti Drury Inn staff!

~Bev

• Stayed: April 2011
2  Thank Bev_Dallas
Reviewed February 22, 2011

This was definitely one of best hotel experiences our family has ever had. All of staff were very friendly. We stayed in a suite, and it was just right for our family with young children. It seemed that they had made a point to try and think of the things a person would want/need if they were traveling. The food at both breakfast and evening was very good too. We would highly recommend!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed October 10, 2010

Me and my husband stayed at the drury inn and suites in cape guarada, MO and was very pleased with our room we paid $130 and our room was very worth it. Thats why I decided to take my children and a couple of friends to the one in Hayti, mo for my oldest sons birthday , well to start the lady that was all to glad to take my credit card says in a nasty tone we dont usually do birthday parties so keep your kids quiet , decide to stay any way went to the pool first , well you have to walk through every body eating in the dinning area in your swim clothes to get there, hated that. Ok then the pictures in the hall of the stack they offer show all this stuff and when you go in there was only hot dogs had nacho chip and peppers and no cheese , I asked the lady was I jest over looking the chicken strips and other stuff from the picture she said we dont have that stuff on Friday or Saturdays, why would you not , dont make scense. Well after going to the pool for a while we go to our rooms and we really get to looking around and there is no microwave and no refigerator so in all for two rooms I paided $230 for about 3hrs of swimming and about 5 hotdogs and 4 beds, I have gotton more out of cheap hotels, and in the future I will no be staying in Hayti....

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 13, 2010

Very friendly staff. our non smoking room had a smoker in it prior to us so we got another clean room right away. the dinner and breakfast were quantity but not real quality, but it was free. This isn't the Waldorf Hotel, and the clientele are mostly people right off the highway looking for a nights sleep. It's pretty much good old boys staying here.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hayti
22 mi away
Holiday Inn Blytheville
Holiday Inn Blytheville
#2 of 11 in Blytheville
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites

Been to Drury Inn & Suites Hayti Caruthersville? Share your experiences!