“All the basics and clean!”

Comfort Inn & Suites Harrisonville
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Harrisonville
Hereford, Texas
“All the basics and clean!”
Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

Stayed 2 nights on business. Perfect. Breakfast attendants were constantly cleaning and making sure there was plenty of everything for guests. Good Internet. Easy access to property from highway. Pool, hot tub and work out facility looked great but I did not have the opportunity to use them.

Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Longview, Texas
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I booked this hotel from my phone quickly without doing much research (which is highly unlike me). I needed a place to crash on my road trip from Texas to Minnesota and that put me at just where I wanted to be. For the price I expected a super basic, less-than-great hotel, to be honest. However, as soon as I called them to inform them I would be getting there after midnight I was incredibly impressed with the friendly customer service I received on the phone. So first impression: wonderful.
Then I arrived and was greeted with a friendly smile and a super helpful staff. I got to my room and was amazed at the spacious, clean and quiet area. Then on my departure had a free breakfast. I must say, from check in to check out I was extremely satisfied and happy with my experience. I will be staying at this hotel on future drives to Minneapolis!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Saint Joseph, Missouri
Reviewed June 12, 2013

We Enjoyed our stay, and will stay here again when in the area.

Pet friendly, comfortable beds, clean sheets, as it should be.

Room had a small refrigerator which was nice, the empty pop bottle behind it wasn't so cool.

Nice little hot tub in the pool area, too bad it was only a warm tub, Need to be hotter folks.

Bed spread had a noticeable burn hole in it, Since it was a smoking room I guess that can be overlooked.

Breakfast was excellent, plentiful and very tasty.

This is a nice place and we will definitely stay her again when in the area, BUT, a little more attention to detail will make the reviews better, after all the property doesn't charge bargain basement rates, average, but not anything special

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Imperial, Missouri
Reviewed May 2, 2013

It's a good place to stay in rural Missouri. Our room was clean and the bed comfortable. The workout facilities were ok. The pool while tiny is handicap accessible and they have a hot tub. Vending prices weren't outrageous. TV was a 32" LCD, so we were able to hook the computer up to it with an HDMI cable and watch Netflix or DVDs. The room didn't have many power outlets, so If you travel with a lot of electronics you probably want to pack a power strip. Great Value.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here on the way to Branson. Rooms were nice and clean and big, but the beds could have been bigger. The outlet by the nightstand was already taken by the clock and lamp, so either bring an extension cord or pull a chair to the other side of the bed to charge your phone. Shower was good. Low water pressure but I still liked the showerhead! Big mini fridge in room and coffee maker and hair dryer. No microwave. Free breakfast was biscuits & gravy, waffles, French toast, eggs, sausage, bacon, muffins/pasteries/donuts, juice, milk, coffee, cereal, yogurt. Didn't have time to use the pool (which was open 10am-10pm). Walls were thin, but it's not like our neighbors were trying to be quiet...
Would stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013
Dunedin, Florida
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Large Comfort Inn, good value for the price. Clean rooms, comfortable beds and reasonably quiet despite being close to the highway. They do allow pets but you will get a third floor room about as far from the elevator as possible which isn't too convenient when Rover wants to go out for a 3am pee!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
BRANDON SD
Reviewed March 11, 2013

This is a return review 2 years from our last visit. Our previous review gave this lodging an excellent review. We find there is no need to change our opinion. Easy location to reach off hiway 71. Quiet room, comfortable bed, good wifi and the usual Comfort Inn breakfast. For evening dining there is an excellent Mexican resturant 1/4 mile away. The cable TV had a nice surprise. There are several music channels. Whatever your taste in music you probably have it. We wish this was available at all Choice Hotel stops.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Harrisonville
Slumber Inn of Harrisonville
#2 of 3 in Belton
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kansas City - Grandview
Best Host Inn Plaza Kansas City South
Hampton Inn Kansas City Lee's Summit

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Harrisonville? Share your experiences!