All reviewshuge bathroomcomfortable roomworked fineroad noisedecent stayolder placeparking lot isair conditionerhotel is locatednon smokingwould stay againmicrowavetruckplugs
Reviewed April 21, 2013

$60 with tax using our AAA card. Huge room and bathroom. Hair dryer in the bathroom. The shower/tub seemed to be brand new. It was cold and the heater worked fine. The bed was big, but a little lumpy to my liking. I didn't eat the free breakfast, since we were heading out. Vending machines worked fine. Parking is tight, but there was a big Cadillac Escalade parked in there. Can't be too bad. I'll hopefully be returning to Hannibal in a few weeks. I'm staying here again. I wish I could find motels like this in all the small towns I visit. I prefer exterior corridor motels. They're a vanishing breed.

Room Tip: Room 102 has a new tub.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kevin P
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Nice, updated clean rooms, comfortable beds, a little sitting area with table, huge bathroom, amazing value!!! Fridge and microwave even. Pretty close to all thearl Twain attractions. They even include breakfast of cereal or sausage gravy and biscuits. Awesome place for the price!

• Stayed: October 2012
5  Thank AuthorArnold
Reviewed October 13, 2012

If it were not for the loud road noise this property would be a 4 star. Look at what you pay and what you get and it is a thumbs up, BUT if you are noise sensitive well, the big riggs rolling by will get to you. If you can live with that then this place is worth it. Recommended.

Room Tip: Away from the street.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank fdoamerica
Reviewed October 9, 2012 via mobile

Room was large, we stayed in the King room. The room had a small couch, long dresser, box TV, decent size frid. And microwave. The bathroom was good size with a large counter sink area. The hotel was located just off the freeway. You could hear traffic, but we turned the fan on and it provided some nice white noise. The breakfast was average. No fruit, but had bread, sausage patties, biscuits, sausage and gravy, cereal and muffins, juice and coffee. Overall was a good bargain, clean, and comfortable!! Would recommend.

• Stayed: October 2012
3  Thank MountainlakeGirl
Reviewed October 7, 2012

The front desk help were very friendly, professional and since they are "local" people spoke English perfectly! The internet works great, our room was clean and comfortable and the hotel breakfast was nice! I was very happy with my stay here! :)

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business