Country Hearth Inn Hannibal
$56
Quality Inn & Suites(Hannibal)(Great Value!)
$111
Travelocity
$68
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 18, 2011

staying there monthly for work cheap rent 500 month,but the place is a dive.stayed on top floor and 4 rooms leaked badley everything we had got wet and he didnt even want to cominsate for are damages said it wasnt his problem!!!so he finally moved us to different room and card wouldnt work next day so went to see what was wrong and they said my rent was do and dang the luck they cheated me out of a days rent. I would suggest paying the extra buck and stay somewhere else and also mold is going to be very badley from all the roofs leaking!!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank tigman35
Reviewed May 28, 2011

We stayed here a couple (2) years ago and it was fine. This time it was GREAT. The room remodel was a great look. Everyone was friendly and helpful - and was very happy to see the new addition to the hot breakfast.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank happy4066
Reviewed April 25, 2011

Filthy carpets - Mold - No Hot Water - Phone didn't work - Pool was full of debris with black water - leaky toilet - wet floors - terrible lighting - Damp and our clothes felt damp with we put them on. Phone didn't work, so we had to walk across to the office to talk to the desk clerk each time.

Housekeeper was trying to fix the boiler issue b/c the maintenance man was gone for the weekend. We went two days without hot water or a bath while they made one excuse after another about the boilers being turned down by city inspectors and then being turned off by a worker. When we asked for our money back so we could go to another motel, they finally put us in another room. Not much better. Still dark and dirty carpets, but it had somewhat warm water so we could bathe.

Breakfast is all carbs. Nothing a diabetic can eat. Waffle, cereal, bagels and bread. That was breakfast.

Don't waste your time or money at this place. It was terrible.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank Sugarfoot45
Reviewed December 7, 2010

This is your average economy hotel. You get what you pay for, and I was satisfied. The bed was clean, and it was reasonably quiet, which is the most important. They have a laundry room, complimentary breakfast with waffles, juices, the usual donuts, bagels, cereal, etc. Great location for walking to downtown Mark Twain museum and historic buildings. There is one hotel closer to downtown, but have your wallet open if you want to stay there. Hannibal hosts the annual National Tom Sawyer Days (check website), in July with lots of goofy family games & events having to do with Mark Twain's writings.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled solo
2  Thank Bob84403
Reviewed July 4, 2009

This hotel is located a short drive from the attractions of downtown Hannibal, MO--a great destination for Mark Twain fans. I stopped here because of the AAA logo on the sign. I don't know the last time a representative from AAA was here, because the place was incredibly filthy. The nice desk clerk handed me a card that did not work for the room which I was assigned. When I asked him to come and help, he couldn't open it either, so he tried kicking the door in! Finally, he gave me another room, which had black hairs in the bathtub and mold everywhere. I was so tired I was actually able to sleep there--but cleared out ASAP in the morning. Beware!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled solo