Dubach Inn
$114
$110
$101
SleepInn
Quality Inn & Suites(Hannibal)(Great Value!)
$74
  • Breakfast included
$125
$100
$199
All reviewsprivate entrancesitting roomeach morningprivate bathcoffee deliveredhand lotionwithin walking distancenice hostsdelicious breakfastoutside entrancemini fridgedietary restrictionsanyone travelinglarge bedroomperfect weekendthree night stayhost and hostess
Reviewed March 29, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed 5 days and 4 nights at the Dubach Inn in Hannibal Missouri last March. The tourist season hadn't quite begun but we were looking for some time away from home with a little bit of sightseeing. The Dubach is comfortable without being "fussy" and the breakfasts were out of this world! The proprietors, Kristin and Steve Russell, are SO friendly, we really enjoyed talking with them about family, etc. They gave us quite a bit of background on the area and some tips about good places to go. We chose the Dubach Suite since it had a separate outdoor entrance and didn't have a lot of steps. The bed was very comfortable and so was the sitting area, it didn't take us long to feel at home. I HIGHLY recommend this B&B, we will surely return the next time we want to get away for a few days.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Wonderful place to stay! The bed and breakfast was very inviting and historic. The Breakfast it self was awesome. The owners make you feel right at home! Owners are very knowledgeable of attractions in Hannibal and are happy to answer any and all questions!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 19, 2013

We passed through Hannibal and stayed to tour the Mark Twain museum and the shops there. We stayed one night at the Dubach Inn. Even though mid-January is the off-season for them, Steve and Kristine had a warm and generous place for us. The soaking tub was perfect. Breakfast was excellent. The price was quite good.
The Inn is within walking distance to the Twain museum and the downtown arts scene. Look for a fiber-arts (weaver) on the north end of Main St: extraordinary talent in our opinion. We also had grilled prime rib at Lulu's---that was new for us.
A very nice 24 hours in Hannibal.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 5, 2012

Stayed here recently as part of a mini-vacation. It was a wonderful experience. Steve & Kristine were very welcoming hosts and made us feel very pampered. The suite was very clean and tastefully decorated. A great place for those with allergies as the only scented product in the suite was a bottle of hand lotion in the bathroom. Coffee was delivered to our door in the morning, a lovely touch that let us relax and feel indulgent. Breakfast was incredible! Culinary delights beautifully presented. Looking forward to staying here again!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 8, 2012

My 7 year old daughter, my friend and I traveled to Hannibal, my hometown, to attend my 30 yr high school reunion and the Folklife Festival. We couldn't be happier with the delicious breakfasts and the warm, inviting and spacious room that Kristine and Steve provided us. You could tell that a lot of care and thought went into the design of the interiors, balancing modern conviences with the charm and spirit of the architecture. Breakfast was a treat and Kristine took into account my dairy allergy in the dishes she prepared for us. The inn is conveniently located just a few blocks from the historical attractions of Hannibal. Steve and Kristine provided us with helpful tips on where to go and what to see. I have stayed at numerous B&Bs in California, but my experience at Dubach Inn in Hannibal was one of the best I have had.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family