“We always stop when in town”

Cassano's Pizza and Subs
Ranked #16 of 67 Restaurants in Hannibal
Edgerton, Kansas
“We always stop when in town”
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

My husband grew up in Hannibal. Whenever we come to visit family, we always stop. Best pizza in town. Can get busy but worth the wait.

1 Thank Teresa T

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worth trying”
Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

Pizza was really good...great sauce! The place was busy so we had to wait awhile but still good....wait staff looked tired but they were busy an place was some what clean....definetly worth trying again when they aren't so busy maybe

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank lindsay l
Madera, California
“One of the best!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

If you want to enjoy a pizza I recommend this place. I have eaten here hundreds of times since the 80's and they consistently serve a great pizza. I like the tomato sauce they use and that they cut their pizza into little squares so my kids can enjoy! I have never tried any other items but from what I have read you can't go wrong with them as well.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Twinkiesdaddy
Mount Carmel, Illinois
“Surprised.”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

I was surprised with this pizza place. The pizza was really good and the crust was amazing. Light and crispy. My husband and dad enjoyed their wings that they got. We got a large meat lovers pizza, 10 wings, garlic bread, and unlimited pitchers of soda for $34. I would say that was a great deal.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Tasha E
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Best Pizza in Town”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

Best Pizza hands down. Thin crust pizza squares with the most amazing pizza sauce. There's a reason our family members that live in other states always make sure to visit Cassano's when they're home visiting. I have never found another pizza like it.
Their subs, tenderloins, and appetizers are also delicious!
The only downside is they are often slow - service is good, just takes forever to get your food. Still one of my favorite places in Hannibal.

Visited January 2014