“another place closed.”

Got a photo?
Add it.
The Sweetest Thing bakery
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I don't exactly remember the last time I was here, but it had been recommended. Of course they were out of the goodies I came in for, but what I did buy was yummy. Too bad too many places get closed before they really get a chance to get off the ground.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

I liked the eclairs, they were very good. they had a good selection when I was in there. they had some very good cookies that I really liked, too. there was so much good stuff in there, I had to restrain myself, or they would have had to roll me out of there.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Delicious baked goods. Very friendly. Small bakery but very much worth your time to stop. I especially loved the unique doughnuts with different cereal toppings for kids.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

The only problem we found at this bakery was not enough of all their products was available. The only thing they had left was donuts and we would have liked to tried more items. The donuts were just great and freshly made. Hope I can grab some cream horns next time.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

These doughnuts are soooo wonderful! Totally worth the trip and money! :) Apple fritter is my fav along with the twist.