“COLORZ loves the Sweetest Thing!” 5 of 5 bubbles

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Sweetest Thing bakery
“COLORZ loves the Sweetest Thing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2012

These doughnuts are soooo wonderful! Totally worth the trip and money! :) Apple fritter is my fav along with the twist.

Hannibal, MO
“great donuts! a lil pricey”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2012

We tried a few donuts all very good. The glazed cinnamon twists were amazing! I also liked their custard filled and long johns. There was a constant stream of customers for a weekend morning.

Visited November 2012
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“This place is a treat!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2012

We started our family vacation in Hannibal. I have a daughter with Celiac's disease, which means she can't ingest gluten. I knew that she likes gluten-free pastries and cakes, so I researched bakeries and found this one. I contacted the owner and told her my problem. She'd never baked gluten-free, but told me she'd find a recipe and have something for us. She was true to her word and even checked back with me a day or so before our trip. We settled on chocolate cupcakes and she said she'd cook a half batch (6 cupcakes). I didn't ask price, but expected to pay $3 or more per cupcake, just because of the extra effort. Imagine my surprise, then, when they were only $1 each!?! I mean, she made $6 for those cupcakes, which certainly didn't cover her time in researching a recipe, making a half batch, etc.! Wow! My other daughter and I had the regular donuts, and they were wonderful too. This is the kind of caring small business that deserves our patronage.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank pro47
Hannibal, Missouri
“Great donuts”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2012

The bakery is small but very friendly. As you walk in the front door there is a small area for coffee and donuts. As you pass through a doorway and into the main area there is a small sitting area and more special made donuts at the counter. These two young ladies have been friends and wanted to open a bakery. They had several customers while there and I am thinking about placing a large order with them for our company.
Prices are very reasonable with all other grocery stores in the area. If you get a chance you should stop by and get something for the road.

Visited February 2012