“Yummmmm”

Description: Locally owned restaurant that shares parking lot with Motel 6
Elizabethton, Tennessee
“Yummmmm”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Loved the down home type atmosphere of this family type restaurant and definitely home cooking. The waitress was friendly and smiled because I really believe they did appreciate having me or anyone that came in for a good meal. Coffee was first class quality, not sure but think the honey mustard dressing for the salad had to be home made. Very reasonably priced for the amount of food & the delicious taste in every bite. Not a place to be missed if you are in this area with menu choices to please anyone. About 100 feet in either direction of the Motel 6 and Super 8 hotels plus easy on and off the highway in either direction or a good location.

Visited May 2013

Quincy, Illinois
“Very good breakfast”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Went to Logue's for our monthly family breakfast (3 couples).
I had the western omlette, as did one other in our party. It was very good, cooked just right with all the goodies inside. I had the American fries which are potato disks about an inch across. They were tasty, but were just barely beginning to show a faint brown; would probably have been better with a minute more frying. Everyone in our group was happy with their breakfast, and we agreed to put Logue's on our regular rotation.
None of us had the nerve to try it, but I'm curious about their Reuben omlette; I can picture the corned beef in the omlette, but have trouble with the sauerkraut. I'll have to get up my nerve for that next time.
Service was great, fast and friendly, and the coffee kept coming.

• Visited April 2013
McKees Rocks, Pennsylvania
“Rude and Crude Owner”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Logues Family Restaurant is "the" place to avoid.The owner is rude and crude, his daughter is just as rude (cashier), and the waitress staff is just as rude. The food was mediocre at best ! The owner has no customer service acumen, (relying on brawn instead of brain) to try and intimidate instead of dealing with customer service issues, and when intimidation does not work, he then tries the usual I'll call the cops routine. I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone, unless the owner tries anger management classes or Christ at the Altar and becomes a better person.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank Raymond K
Parkville, Missouri
“Breakfast Break”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

I talked our Daughter into going there, she has lived in Hannibal a few years and said is OK. Well it's OK+, the service was great, the food was better than any other breakfast Restaurant in Hannibal. Can't go wrong. Pancakes are real flavorful it's in walking distance from the Super 8 & Motel 6 . I'll be back. They are open for lunch & dinner too.

Visited April 2013
Mexico, Missouri
“Good Ole Breakfast”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Old style sit down breakfast. Nice traditional breakfast with good service. They do great business here.

Visited February 2013

Been to Logue's Restaurant? Share your experiences!