“So Much Fun”

Haunted Hannibal and Historic Tours
Ranked #2 of 4 Tours in Hannibal
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Our Haunted Hannibal Ghost Tours are history-based guided tours that explore the most notoriously haunted sites -- past and present -- throughout America's Hometown. We also provide custom historic tours and 'step-on' tours for groups and buses. The tours are conducted daily on a year-round basis; contact us for current tour times and reservations.
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Although there is not a regular tour schedule during the "off" season, I contacted Lisa and she was more than willing to give us a tour in January. She suggested that we tour during the day since we were mostly interested in the history of Hannibal (it is difficult to see at night). We had a great time driving around to various locations and learning fascinating stories about Hannibal residents of years gone by. I am a bit of a scaredy cat but Lisa make the ghost stories and cemetery visit fun.

1  Thank CassieW34
"fun tour"
in 7 reviews
"getaway weekend"
in 2 reviews
"my husband and i were looking"
"after dark"
"great storyteller"
"story telling"
"fun evening"
"entire tour"
"taking pictures"
"wedding anniversary"

Reviewed December 21, 2013

I called the day before and booked this tour. There were only my husband and myself. We went to the museum first and toured it and talked to Lisa about how we liked history too. Lisa personalized the tour for us. She did a haunted/history tour. It was fanastic. She is so knowledgeable. You can tell she loves the town and its history. If you go to Hannibal you have to take this tour.

1  Thank rogrsa
Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

We took the Haunted Hannibal Trolley Tour last night and had a blast! Our tour guide, Lisa was so informative and she had amazingly spooky stories to share about the Hannibal Library, old jail, a bed and breakfast inn, the Mark Twain cave, old cemetary amongst other sites! So fun and spooky.

1  Thank suzettestokes
Reviewed October 9, 2013

The couple do their best to draw into the paranormal. We were told with excitement the stories that made up the tour. The open sided trolley, the use of dousing rods in the Old Baptist Cemetery. They really involved the visitor in to the story. It was a hoot! I would like everyone to know that it was definitely worth the time invested.

1  Thank EmKayStar