“Charming Hannibal Eatery”

Ranked #1 of 71 Restaurants in Hannibal
Cuisines: International
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Take the Journey! Embark on a culinary adventure that brings the World's flavors and traditions to your table. Discover dishes from around the Globe that have endless variety, history and taste!
Reviewed March 4, 2013

My boyfriend & I were looking for a nice place to eat late on a Sun night. Well, we found the perfect place at LaBinnah Bistro! The wait staff were friendly & generous - they had a good wine selection and the appetizer we had was excellent.

Their menu is extensive and made to order, you'll have lots of options there. The chicken I ordered that night - simply amazing! BEST chicken dish I've ever eaten, hands down. So tender and the apricot-ginger flavor was out of this world. He ordered the shrimp and that was wonderful as well. We were pleasantly surprised by the quality and the European/ecclectic vibe. Very cool. We finished off our meals with a shared order of Turkish Baklava - also, the best baklava I've ever had!

2  Thank Heather S
Arif D, Manager at LaBinnah Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2013

Heather,

How awesome is this review.

Thank you so much!!! :-)

Arif

Reviewed March 2, 2013

I am a resident of Hannibal and this is by far the best place to get a steak! It is simply delicious and the staff is very kind and attentive. I go at least twice a month.

2  Thank Brandon I
Arif D, Manager at LaBinnah Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2013

Brandon,

It makes us very happy to hear that you enjoy our steaks. I must admit that I have it at least twice a week myself.

Thanks for sharing your review and hope to see you again soon!

Regards,

Arif Dagin

Reviewed February 20, 2013

"My wife and I enjoy Labinnah like no other restaurant in Hannibal. Great staff, great food, GREAT ambiance. THIS is the place for that special dinner in Hannibal.

3  Thank Wesley K

Chrome98,

It's great to hear you enjoy your experience with us! Thanks so much for your loyalty and for posting your review.

Kind regards,

Arif Dagin :)

Reviewed January 30, 2013

With a little more effort, the food at this restaurant could be better than average...even good. I sooooooooooo want a good restaurant in Hannibal, especially Middle Eastern. Wow. The environment is really neat - in an old river town house, it has a "good feel," and areas outside, with netting. It's neat. I hope the owners give this place just a little more umph, it would be good.

2  Thank sailducky

Sailducky,

Thank you for your feedback on our business' page.

We do have some Mediterranean/ Turkish/ Greek/ Middle Eastern/ Eastern European items on our menu because I'm from Turkiye myself. Most of these dishes are my mother's recipes.

I'm glad to hear you have some suggestions for us.
Please do not hesitate to email us at LaBinnahBistro@gmail.com or call 573 221 8207 with your suggestions. We are always open to new ideas.

I'm also very happy to hear that you think our Bistro has a "good feel".

Thanks again,

Arif Dagin

Reviewed January 26, 2013

The Lamb Chops, Pork Chops, and Shrimp dinners were perfection. The wine was great. Our server, Arif, was so attentive and friendly. Our group had a great time that evening. The atmosphere was intimate.We will be back on a regular basis. Chris & Arif add so much to our community. Thank you, guys.

3  Thank JudyBarnes101
Arif D, Manager at LaBinnah Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

Judy,

I'm very glad to hear this. We always have so much fun having your group of eight.
YES! Lamb chops are so good. I love them! By the way, Chris started to prepare them French style as well. So, now we have both French and Med. style Lamb Chops.

Thank you very much for taking your time and leaving us a feedback. It is very appreciated.
Arif

Been to LaBinnah Bistro? Share your experiences!