“Great Evening”

Ranked #1 of 71 Restaurants in Hannibal
Cuisines: International
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Take the Journey! Embark on a culinary adventure that brings the World's flavors and traditions to your table. Discover dishes from around the Globe that have endless variety, history and taste!
Reviewed January 26, 2013

The Lamb Chops, Pork Chops, and Shrimp dinners were perfection. The wine was great. Our server, Arif, was so attentive and friendly. Our group had a great time that evening. The atmosphere was intimate.We will be back on a regular basis. Chris & Arif add so much to our community. Thank you, guys.

3  Thank JudyBarnes101
Arif D, Manager at LaBinnah Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

Judy,

I'm very glad to hear this. We always have so much fun having your group of eight.
YES! Lamb chops are so good. I love them! By the way, Chris started to prepare them French style as well. So, now we have both French and Med. style Lamb Chops.

Thank you very much for taking your time and leaving us a feedback. It is very appreciated.
Arif

Reviewed January 19, 2013

My husband had steak and I had salmon and both were perfection. I highly recommend for date nights as the restaurant is small and intimate - we have zero complaints, just a fantastic place!!

2  Thank sara p
Arif D, Manager at LaBinnah Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2013

Thanks for sharing your review, Sara. I'm so glad you enjoy visiting and dining with us. We appreciate your recommendation and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed January 15, 2013

I have eaten in some of the most outstanding restaurants in the world and I have to say without a doubt this is the BEST meal I have ever had.

I know that sounds outlandish and believe me I wasn't expecting a culinary sensation such as this! I would imagine this restaurant in St. Louis or San Francisco or any other large city but there it was non-the-less.

I ordered the "Cowboy Steak" and expected the usual grilled steak...what I received has spoiled me for life. It was cooked...well I don' t know how the chef cooked it but I was in heaven from the first to the last bite!

Don't let this small BIstro fool you. Eat there once and you WILL go there everytime you get a chance.

I assure you I will anytime we can make it.

2  Thank Franz K
Arif D, Manager at LaBinnah Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2013

Thanks so much for your recommendation, Franz. I'm glad you had a great first visit and we look forward to seeing you again. After all, your being stuck in Hannibal because of the snow was not bad at all, I guess. :)

Reviewed January 9, 2013

Great food, great atmosphere, and great service. If you are in the area or driving through, definitely give it a try. The food was delicious and the atmosphere was comfortable. Our server was attentive, friendly, and helpful.

2  Thank WanderlustRosie
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Friday night at LaBinnah and I can't think of a better place. The Bistro is one of my favorite places to eat. Chef Chris had salmon stuffed with seafood, asparagus that was tender crisp and small new potatoes. A glass of Chardonnay added to the meal and it was capped by fresh baklava with two dollops of whipped cream. The recipe was one Arif's mom had brought from Turkey and was absolutely incredible and melt in your mouth.
I love LaBinnah and would never eat anywhere else.

2  Thank Hannibaldiva
Arif D, Manager at LaBinnah Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2013

HannibalDiva,
I'm very glad to hear that we are your favorite place to visit in Hannibal. I personally loved that stuffed salmon as well, however, my new favorite is Vancouver; pan-seared wild Alaskan salmon with garlic ginger butter. I will have to convince you try it when you are in town next time. We really appreciate your feedback. Thanks again!