“good food”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Tj's Supper Club
Cuisines: American
Description: Dine in our spacious dining room or join us in our comfortable lounge. We have a reputation for delivering great service and exceptional food. Under the same ownership for over nineteen years.
Reviewed October 6, 2012

my husband and I ate there last Sunday, we were surprised that we didn't have to wait. The chicken breast sandwich was very good and my husband got the chicken fried steak and it was very good

2  Thank SUSAN T
There are newer reviews for Tj's Supper Club

Reviewed July 23, 2012

We ate here then we first came into Hannibal and it was good. They were quite busy as it was a Friday night at 8:30. The drinks are rather overpriced as they are small and watered down but food was good.

1  Thank Dooneyfan
Reviewed May 4, 2012

This used to be one of the best restaurants in Hannibal, MO. Over the years, the restaurant has really gone downhill. The average amount of time you spend here is at least two hours, that is just for dinner. The wait staff is working hard, I will not slight them that, but it seems very difficult for them to get your order correct or to even take your order at all. My last time dining there, my husband and I waited over an hour between our dinner salads and getting our dinner. We ordered an appetizer and never received it. The experience we had before that, we were left with a stiff bar bill which we didn't order half of the drinks. I will not go back here for dinner.

However, this is a fun place to have a beer and catch a game on the large tvs. The onion rings here are fabulous! Good hot or cold if you end up taking some home. The only down side to this is, there is smoking allowed here, and you leave smelling like an ashtray. The owner, Gayla, is very nice and always checking on her patrons to make sure everything is to thier liking, I just dont like complaining to her she is so nice. So, if you choose to eat here, don't have high expectations from the wait staff. Enjoy at your own risk.

Reviewed March 1, 2012

We were there on Valentines Day (about 7pm), no reservation, and they got us right in! We had the fliet mignon and it was very good and reasonably priced and we had excellent service too.

1  Thank Maryoke
Reviewed November 20, 2011

We ate here years ago -- and the prime rib is still exceptional. Overall a
good place for dinner in Hannibal -- mostly local customers. The steaks
are good too, especially the New York strip. On the wine side, the Lohr
cabernet was excellent. The most interesting place to sit is the small
glass enclosed section between the area around the bar and the large
non-smoking section -- but unfortunately it's a smoking section so you
have to take your chances. Also, be careful about directions since the
best route involves an underpass.

1  Thank weyl-59