“Great place to eat!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 4, 2014

We ended up staying at the Quality Inn because the other hotel we had planned to stay at was full and then stopped in here to eat after a long day on the road...what a pleasant surprise! The food was hot, plentiful and reasonably priced. We will definitely eat here again and will also stay at the Quality Inn as well!

Reviewed July 29, 2014

Since is was in front of the Quality Inn, it was an easy choice after a long day on the road. It is a large restaurant with a bar area. I as seated quickly and noted they have a large staff. For a Monday night, they had a good crowd. The menu has many items to choose from too. I had a salad and chicken fried steak. All was good, no complains. It was a fast and easy meal.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

Fiddlesticks has catered our seminar in Hannibal two years in a row. The food is very good, and the caterer, Melanie Campbell, was delightful to work with--very friendly, accommodating and professional.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

We were in Hannibal over the past weekend (July 18-21) and asked a local for restaurant recommendations. They recommended Fiddlesticks. Even though the parking lot was mostly full, we were seated immediately. The server was pleasant and took our order promptly and efficiently. The delicious salad arrived shortly with the entrée arriving in no time flat (but without feeling rushed). The service was exceptional and even though I had to return my meal (it was not hot enough), it was returned promptly and with apologies. The meal itself was very good. I highly recommend this restaurant.

2  Thank Mary L
Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

Driving home from Wichita on a business trip. Decided to try the restaurant. Trying to eat semi-healthy I ordered the shrimp skewers a Greek salad and seasonal vegetables. The Greek salad had great flavor. Although the shrimp tasted good there was only four on the skewer. I should've asked how many shrimp but did not. Seasonal vegetables came with lite grated cheese over-the-top. Good flavor. Skewers were served on a bed of rice pilaf. I did not eat all of the rice but it did have a good flavor. I had to try the fiddlesticks that were served with the salad it was phenomenal. Service was great and the menu had a lot of choices. Although I considered the food average I will give this restaurant a try again.

1  Thank Klldzr69