“Kids eat free on Tuesdays!!!”
Review of El Maguey

El Maguey
Ranked #2 of 12 Restaurants in Grover
Reviewed July 1, 2014

We scored big at El Maguey while visiting the St. Louis area. The food was great with large portions. But, the best part was it happened to be Tuesday and that is the day that kids eat free. So we paid for 3 adult meals (our oldest 14 year old eats off the regular menu) and the other 3 kids ate for free. The cost was ~$30 for all 6 of us.

Reviewed June 26, 2014

food was good, tried something new but wasnt a fan of the soggy chips under my food. my Margarita arrived after we had already eaten half our meal, it was forgotten at the bar. I got the feeling our waitress was trying but wasnt impressed with her at all.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

We only had a couple of drinks at the bar but was very happy with what we had. I was surprised that they offered a michelada, which I gladly had with a modelo especial. Coming from Southern California, I really didn't want to go to a mexican restaurant while in MO, but was pleasantly surprised.

Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

We took our family of 5 there while on vacation and the food was so good! The service was great and the restaurant was very clean.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Always an enjoyable lunch or dinner. We enjoy the food, the service and especially love the outdoor patio.

Been to El Maguey? Share your experiences!